Help/advice "North West"

Rusty old (59) ex trucker (class 1 since 1984), would like to get back driving after 16 years off the road and living abroad.Just relocated back to the UK because of aged parent. Looking for work but I guess if I go for a assessment drive I could make a complete —k up.So, looking for some practice shunting, for a few days/ week. dont need paying, would consider anything so I can get back in the game. So any contacts, advice, jobs would be appreciated. Clean licence (no points) done most types of driving inc. a bit of euro. Thanks in advance

Nearest main town ?

Gardner6LYT:
Nearest main town ?

Preston, Blackburn, Burnley

Hough Green Garage are looking for drivers. They are willing to train drivers how to do recoveries so you don’t need experience in that area. They have a base in Preston and Wigan as well as a few others in the area.

They do the police recoveries, so have a fleet of pretty pricey heavy recovery vehicles !

Look them up on facebook for their e-mail.

Do some agency work, don,t worry about being rusty it comes back in an instant, didn’t touch a truck for 5 years, driving one for 1st time was like never being away from it. Just remember there are very few with gear sticks, so just select which way you want to go and off you go, happy days.

Try Fagan and whalley.

Sent you a pm