Dirty barstewards at Lincoln farm truckstop

As you leave the exit of the main, on the slip road some Muppets have thrown Truckers Tizer bottles of pee, rubbish bags, tins and cups in the hedge.
Well done, that slip road is residential access to houses , they see that, and tar us all with the same brush.
Skips and rubbish bins inside the truckstop but that is way too much effort for the knuckle draggers.

Yes tobes, it really annoys me too…but i dont think theyre gonna be educated anytime soon.

Some people don’t care never will. I remember once was out in car with my sister one her mates. Who i half knew .Her mate wanted a mcdonald .we got one she ate it on way home got back to sistrers mates house. And she just threw her rubbish in the hedges in her own front garden. I went mad said you got a bin there but she just went in shut the door. God help us if her kids and neighbours are like that

Had to pull up for a break on the A465 near Neath late one evening a month or so ago, so went into the McDonalds for a cuppa. There’s a small dead-end just beside the cafe where you can turn an 8-wheeler round, so I did so; there must be a good half a dozen litter bins there yet I witnessed a dosser in a black Peugeot parked there calmly open his car door and chuck not only the detritus of his meal but also a load of old pop cans onto the grass; didn’t even bother to get out of the car.

The mindset of course with these people is that since McDonalds employ people to go round and pick the litter up, they’re keeping them in a job. I’ve had similar said to me when I’ve remonstrated with people for chucking litter out of their cars and lorries. I bloody hate it.

Being a big old lump , when I pick their rubbish up and throw it back in their vehicle they don’t tend to argue back .
Down in kent we had a few years when they had removed all the bins from laybys, they wondered why the roadside rubbish increased at the time .
If you look at most of the rubbish in the verges it’s always from take away food outlets unless it’s drivers tizer …

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there going be putting back them stupid funnel bins at lymn that lasted about a day

I was at the coneygarth truck stop at lemming bar last week.
Quite a nice place all set out for us with fuel,showers,cafe and plenty of bins,
I set off and noticed the slip road south full off rubbish and bottles of urine :open_mouth:
Here we have a place for us to use and some treat the surrounding areas with a total lack of respect,no wonder we get a bad press…
Also slooking at the colour of some of these bottles of urine some fellas need to see a doctor,

Often the slip roads are used by those tight gits who want the facilities but don’t want to pay and have the attitude that social niceties don’t apply to them , it’s not always foreign drivers either .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

yorkshire terrier:
Quite a nice place all set out for us with fuel,showers,cafe and plenty of bins,
I set off and noticed the slip road south full off rubbish and bottles of urine :open_mouth:
Here we have a place for us to use and some treat the surrounding areas with a total lack of respect,no wonder we get a bad press…
Also slooking at the colour of some of these bottles of urine some fellas need to see a doctor,

Many years ago North Wales police collected roadside tizer bottles and sent the contents away for testing,

Illegal drugs, diabetes, and alcohol levels very high were found.

it annoys me when our European cousins deliver to us and you watch them go behind our trailers and pxxs up against them,when they come out I usually shout over to them’'driver,the toilets are up them short steps just inside the warehouse,some understand,some don’t but they must know one word which is easy to pronounce if they come to us,one word,TOILET,and no I haven’t seen uk drivers do it yet at our place,always European.

biggriffin:
Many years ago North Wales police collected roadside tizer bottles and sent the contents away for testing,

Ah well, as long as they were doing something useful eh? :unamused:

I forgot to take a picture in the docks as I was a box jockey for the day but there are commercial tyres in stacks of 2 that clearly say
THIS IS NOT A BIN!!!

Yep they are piled with rubbish and I even saw a bottle of truckers tizer plonked on top today…

[emoji34][emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

polytrotter:
I forgot to take a picture in the docks as I was a box jockey for the day but there are commercial tyres in stacks of 2 that clearly say
THIS IS NOT A BIN!!!

Yep they are piled with rubbish and I even saw a bottle of truckers tizer plonked on top today…

[emoji34][emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did you analyse it??

Nothing to see here
No pics of fat bloke ■■■■■■■ on his tyre

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

biggriffin:

yorkshire terrier:

[/quote]
I’m medically qualified (well, I used to go out with a nurse) :smiley: . If there was residue from the original drink in the bottle, that could raise the sugar level in the contents…and you’d get a positive result for diabetes.

Nothing has changed, many years ago Ripon was the place to stay. A great parking area, the local working man’s club gave a warm welcome, and put on decent food, they even had a toilet block that was open overnight, and it was cleaned regularly. The reason the parking was banned for HGV’s? Toerag drivers ■■■■■■■■ under their vehicles and leaving the evidence. By the way, not many foreign drivers about to blame then. Regards Kev.