Oxford accident

Local news reporting road closure Eastern by pass today.pic of A B C Axor on lower roundabout from crashing from above by pass still on its wheels though , no injuries reported ,no other vehicle mentioned , trailer marked “best way to Excel”. Company blaming a pot hole !

UPDATE .Lorry recovered .driver minor injuries -lucky bloke i reckon !

Is that just by the Cowley mini plant? Got caught up in traffic there earlier because the central res barrier is down and they are fixing it~!

Stacker:
Is that just by the Cowley mini plant? Got caught up in traffic there earlier because the central res barrier is down and they are fixing it~!

Thats right , if the central is down then he went through the outside one as well then.

Here you go :::

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/160960 … to_blame_/

Lucky nobody was underneath at the time eh ■■

Bet there’s some chocolate buttons been left on the drivers seat there :laughing:

Nice of him to drop in while he was passing

njl:
Nice of him to drop in while he was passing

Just a flying visit though…

Company blaming a pothole lol!

:grimacing:

SouthEastCashew:

Should be blaiming the buthole behind the wheel . This lot are having shed loads of silly accidents . I was on the M4 early Sunday morning in my car in the snow and one of this lot came down the snow covered outside lane on the limeter spraying everything he overtook with a big dose of slush and snow

SouthEastCashew:

I dunno…there’s some serious holes developing through the roadworks on the M6 at the moment.Difficult to see at night,I got bounced over a foot or so the other night,just avoided an unplanned meeting with the temporary crash barrier :open_mouth:

Drivers will do anything to get out of driving a Merc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There’s a piece on the bbc news page about the state of the country’s roads and potholes.
Some 22,900 miles of roads in disrepair.
Going south on A1 between Blyth services and A57 I sometimes think it would be better driving though the fields,more smoother anyway :confused:

chester1:

SouthEastCashew:

Should be blaiming the buthole behind the wheel . This lot are having shed loads of silly accidents . I was on the M4 early Sunday morning in my car in the snow and one of this lot came down the snow covered outside lane on the limeter spraying everything he overtook with a big dose of slush and snow

Quite agree having seen the way they perform in the dock!!