Ranstad recruit north east england ,northumbrian wate

Ive not worked for Northumbrian water themselves but, having worked in drainage around the north east I have worked alongside them plenty of times, and I’m still in contact with a few who work for them full time, having started with agency.
The money is good for what you do, sucking up sewerage & depositing it in sewerage treatment plants around the north east, I see this job is for Stockton, but you will end up going to any.
They do everything by the book so for the first few weeks you will find yourself on course after course, they go through everything you need to know wether you know it or not. My mate has been doing the job over 10 years & they were explaining how to lift drain covers to him. They always had a good rate of pay but never got any overtime, consequently they don’t start work until bang on time, have regular breaks and make sure they are in the depot, poised at the clock at finish time, you won’t get paid for overtime unless it’s authorised from above. If the engineers on site will ask if can stay to finish the job, ask if it’s paid. If you like the job, and they like you, it usually turns into a full time job when a vacancy comes up.
It’s a job where driving is only a small part of your day so if you’re cab happy don’t do it, likewise you will be expected to get out the cab and share the physical graft when it’s time, they tend to let you know that though. Enjoy.