NWH

robroy:
Maybe it’s just me Dave :smiley: ,.as I said ‘‘If something appears…etc etc’’
Being a natural cynic, I always tend to look for real pictures and hidden agendas in this job,.rather than take stuff on face value,.and it has always worked for me.to date.

It’s a fair point you make Rob, being cynical has worked for me too!! :smiley:

robroy:
You know yourself being a fellow ‘old hand’ that this industry and the people who run it, rarely (if ever) do you any favours without some sting in the tail and/or a good kick in the ■■■■■■■■.

Also a fair point Rob, but a look at their website suggests (to me) that it’s a well established and well run business.
Let’s be fair here… how many companies that run 8 leggers operate in the way that NWH do?
We both know that the 8 legger game (either side of the border) is all about tear-arsing around chasing that extra load per day, but NWH strikes me as very different indeed.

robroy:
If I’m wrong,.and this scheme is genuine and 100% beneficial to new drivers, I’ll be the first to take my comments back.
Maybe I’ve done this job too long eh? :laughing:

I don’t think this is about being particularly beneficial to the company or the driver, because I’m seeing it as a pretty far-sighted way of doing things that benefits all sides.

I’m thinking that NWH will gain a committed and loyal workforce and that the drivers will have an employer that they already know has helped them get on the ladder.