Not happy

Looks like there could still be some very disgruntled KFC customers very unhappy with DHL dailymail.co.uk/news/article … house.html

What the heck has that got to do with the KFC debacle?

That’s a warehouse in Drayton fields Daventry.

It’s a garden supplies warehouse and I’m not sure if the warehouse is even a DHL site, I know DHL do the traction for it but not sure who owns and runs the warehouse.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no … e-43370061

Article states the warehouse is owned by Gardman Garden supplies.

simcor:

It’s a garden supplies warehouse and I’m not sure if the warehouse is even a DHL site, I know DHL do the traction for it but not sure who owns and runs the warehouse.

Just a light hearted observation. Apologies if it bothered you.

tezza:

simcor:

Doesn’t bother me at all. Just that things on social media get around. And by alluding to something different and linking the two can then spread innacurate information.

Things can spread like wildfire on social media that’s all.

tezza:

simcor:

^^^^^^^^^^
he must have the painters in this week…if it was kfc it would have been renames unlucky fried kittens by now.

dieseldog999:

tezza:

simcor:

^^^^^^^^^^
he must have the painters in this week…if it was kfc it would have been renames unlucky fried kittens by now.

Really?

I prefer to try and be factually accurate with my posts.

I was merely pointing out there is no link between the two.

But obviously because I have an opinion on the subject I must be mad or annoyed etc.

I didn’t ask for an apology either and I never said it bothered me.

now now…we have all to be nice on here now…so be nice and take your mr nippy hat off… :slight_smile: