Do world cert

Hi all

Been trying to get the dip world cert online watched the vid and done the online test that many times and keep missing by one any one actually managed to get one or is it a case of getting hold of them for a formal death by power point morning
65gazf
Cheers

Uh I’m thinking if you can’t get a pass then you’re not qualified to not get flattened by a straddle carrier and not drive into a strike zone…[emoji16][emoji16]
Keep trying as it is just common sense…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m sorry but…

WTF are you on about?

65gazf:
Hi all

Been trying to get the dip world cert online watched the vid and done the online test that many times and keep missing by one any one actually managed to get one or is it a case of getting hold of them for a formal death by power point morning
65gazf
Cheers

First time you go there just go to the office, you watch the video, you answer the questions, before you submit it they check it and get you to correct any you have wrong, nobody fails.

yourhavingalarf:
I’m sorry but…

WTF are you an about?

I’m with you on this one, I’m no techno-phobe but …

Is this anything to do with truck driving ■■?

pierrot 14:

yourhavingalarf:
I’m sorry but…

WTF are you an about?

DP World, containers, to go on site, drop off/ pick up you must have a certificate. Basically a 15-20 minute video of how they want things done followed by a multiple choice questionnaire on the computer, you must score 100% to pass and get your certificate (which is supposed to be displayed in your windscreen when on site) fairly easy to get one or two wrong on your first attempt, they correct you.

Sounds just more H&S BS to me ■■?

Vid:

pierrot 14:

yourhavingalarf:
I’m sorry but…

WTF are you an about?

DP World, containers, to go on site, drop off/ pick up you must have a certificate. Basically a 15-20 minute video of how they want things done followed by a multiple choice questionnaire on the computer, you must score 100% to pass and get your certificate (which is supposed to be displayed in your windscreen when on site) fairly easy to get one or two wrong on your first attempt, they correct you.

Well that clears that up then. It does provide a good example as to why you should proof read before posting though as the title “Do world” sounds like an online game, further mention in the same post of “dip world” just adds to the confusion. ■■■■ you autocorrect.

“Dipping” and “Doing” and no avatars of startled ■■■■■■■!.. Yet

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Many thanks to all the positive reply’s peps taken on board and will apply, to all that thinck that they are Jedi’s and are the master of the road every day I learn something new on the road in a yard or just sittting at a light.

Be safe all

Gazf

So, not an autocorrect fault at all then?

65gazf:
Many thanks to all the positive reply’s peps taken on board and will apply, to all that thinck that they are Jedi’s and are the master of the road every day I learn something new on the road in a yard or just sittting at a light.

Be safe all

Gazf

wtf, How many drivers use terms like those above■■?
peps
taken on board (maybe this one) and will apply (but not with this added)
to all that think (ftfy) they are Jedi’s and are the master of the road :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
every day I learn something new on the road in a yard or just sittting at a light ( 3 t’s on sitting, obv a comfy chair!, at the lights of course)

I’ll have some of what he’s smoking TYVM

pierrot 14:

65gazf:

Be safe all

Gazf

peps
to all that think (ftfy) they are Jedi’s and are the master of the road :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
every day I learn something new on the road in a yard or just sittting at a light ( 3 t’s on sitting, obv a comfy chair!, at the lights of course)

I’ve tried to decipher it 3 times, still haven’t got a scooby wtf he’s slavering about. :open_mouth:
He’s taken some peps on board, (whatever they are :neutral_face: )
He’s going to apply to some Jedis, who are apparently ‘masters of the road’ …and he learns something everyday on a road in his yard, (presumably from the jedis,.as they are road masters) and when sitting at a light.
So…
Questions need to be asked.

How many peps is he taking on board?
What’s he learning from these jedis exactly?
Do these jedis actually hold this light?
Is it some kind of alien learning torch?
Why tf do I care?
Send your answers by pm to Carryfast.
:smiley:

robroy:

pierrot 14:

65gazf:

Be safe all

Gazf

peps

I’ve tried to decipher it 3 times, still haven’t got a scooby wtf he’s slavering about. :open_mouth:
He’s taken some peps on board, (whatever they are :neutral_face: )
He’s going to apply to some Jedis, who are apparently ‘masters of the road’ …and he learns something everyday on a road in his yard, (presumably from the jedis,.as they are road masters) and when sitting at a light.
So…
Questions need to be asked.

How many peps is he taking on board?
What’s he learning from these jedis exactly?
Do these jedis actually hold this light?
Is it some kind of alien learning torch?
Why tf do I care?
Send your answers by pm to Carryfast.
:smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
You have just totally made me crease up Rob, excellent !!! (some more of these, my ribs hurt)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If it makes you fill better, i failed it 4 times,5th time i went in had answers writen on the back of my hand, when i needed i maid out i had an itchy eye, whent to scratch it and read the answer, passed that time no problem. just go in peped and you will get it,its all in the planning, i found the cpc just as hard but done the same, passed first time, the teacher pull me aside after and asked if had cheated, i said no he then asked about the ink on my face, i got away with it, so just be careful good luck and may the force be with you brother

malcolmgbell:
If it makes you fill better, i failed it 4 times,5th time i went in had answers writen on the back of my hand, when i needed i maid out i had an itchy eye, whent to scratch it and read the answer, passed that time no problem. just go in peped and you will get it,its all in the planning, i found the cpc just as hard but done the same, passed first time, the teacher pull me aside after and asked if had cheated, i said no he then asked about the ink on my face, i got away with it, so just be careful good luck and may the force be with you brother

And thats a lesson of how to get through life classic

malcolmgbell:

Not being funny but I can sort of see from reading your reply how you managed to fail it 4 times. I fail to see how you could fail it once.

UKtramp:

malcolmgbell:

Not being funny but I can sort of see from reading your reply how you managed to fail it 4 times. I fail to see how you could fail it once.

easy really, just life lessons from here

malcolmgbell:
i found the cpc just as hard but done the same, passed first time,

I thought the CPC was an automatic ‘‘pass’’ as long as you just sat through it and endured all the crap.
What kind of test/exam did you do for it exactly?

Perhaps this diamond has an Operators C.P.C. Stay off the peps, some kind of drug I imagine.