A Davies Yorkshire

Any info on this lot chaps■■?
Don’t know much about them at all
Cheers

Not much info, but they are just around corner to us. Think they’re moving to Ossett later in the year?

I went for an interview maybe 6/7 years ago when I was still doing class 2 multi drop. Think pay offered to me then was £8.50 per hour if memory serves me correct?

mbax81:
Not much info, but they are just around corner to us. Think they’re moving to Ossett later in the year?

I went for an interview maybe 6/7 years ago when I was still doing class 2 multi drop. Think pay offered to me then was £8.50 per hour if memory serves me correct?

Yes it says in the advert they are moving to ossett and it’s close to me,
Just wondering if anyone had worked for them before I give them a ring

From my observation they have peek a boo curtains and shiny fuel tanks so I can only assume they’re all flash no cash. But they might let you wash the wagon and polish the light bars on a Saturday morning to keep you happy lol.

Is it ossett or jct 41?might have been 40 can’t remember. Be interested myself km any info…

htfc1984:
Is it ossett or jct 41?might have been 40 can’t remember. Be interested myself km any info…

Was moving onto Ind estate at Ossett on Dewsbury Rd unless it’s changed again. They were originally based at Woodkirk

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Class 1 General Haulage between 2/5 nights out. (Sometimes away all week but not guaranteed must be flexible) Must have DCPC card

Immediate Start for right candidate.

Please note, we are currently based Junction 37 Barnsley but are moving to Junction 40 Wakefield May/Jun 2018

Please contact Andy or Richard for further information 01226 280774 or email CV

Job Type: Full-time

mbax81:

Naylor concrete’s old yard on Milner Way. About 10 mins walk from my house.

Ken.

htfc1984:

Ken.