Amazon contract

do stobarts do a amazon contract, is it on ports container side as ive been offered a position in stoke on agency, anybody any ideas just wondered what it is. thanks.

I’ve seen a Stobrats unit pulling an Amazon Prime trailer this week more than that I can’t say.

I only do Amazon work for Slam Transport and see Stobart in the RDCs.

I’ve heard they don’t do much because they have been unreliable, how true that is, I don’t know.

Maritime, Owens and Cross Transport all seem to do more than Stobarts.

no the amazon contract is either stobarts curtiansiders, box trailers or amazon prime trailer. I think the ports side of stoke if nights I think it a run down to Felixstowe and then back to stoke. Days are runs all over the UK.

Barnes Logistics (Rochdale) used to do some Amazon work, I dont know if they still do, but they are not worth working for.

I see a number of Stobarts on Amazon work all the time, but I’ve never seen a Stobart wagon with a container in any Amzon depot.

Will_161:
I only do Amazon work for Slam Transport and see Stobart in the RDCs.

I’ve heard they don’t do much because they have been unreliable, how true that is, I don’t know.

Maritime, Owens and Cross Transport all seem to do more than Stobarts.

That’s why Slam are continually getting bigger, they took a heap of the runs off of Stobart when I was there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks like everyman and his dog are pulling prime trailers at the moment. Nearly everyone i see has a different firm pulling it.