DHL Vetements

This was a targeted Instagram ad on my feed yesterday. You couldn’t make it up…

That’s oviously the new one without the KFC logo on it Luke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck with the competition luke. Fingers crossed for you.

The main thing that would stop me from entering that comp, would be in case I won that thing. :neutral_face:
Unless you worked for those lot, when, or more importantly WHY would you wear it?

I wouldn’t mind winning one have you seen how much they go for !!

Show up at a Goods Out office wearing that, and with a clipboard in your hand and see what they give you?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

bald bloke:

No…go on.

robroy:

bald bloke:

No…go on.

£655.00 for this one, Vetements being the key word !!

For some reason, and I cant quite put my finger on why, this song is in my head when I see that shirt -

bald bloke:

robroy:

bald bloke:

No…go on.

£655.00 for this one, Vetements being the key word !!

655 notes? :open_mouth:
The world is full of idiots and mugs. :unamused:

I don’t go on Insta as much as I used to simply because of those targetted ads.

Although maybe I should try selling a range of Albion Tpt fleeces for extortionate money…

albion:
I don’t go on Insta as much as I used to simply because of those targetted ads.

Although maybe I should try selling a range of Albion Tpt fleeces for extortionate money…

Send me a one for free, and I’ll review it for you on here. :bulb:
…and for a fee, model it to give it that ‘‘What a real Butch Trucker will wear’’ effect. :sunglasses:
:laughing:

(As long as it aint yellow that is , don’t think even I could make THAT look butch) :smiley:

When Securicor Omega changed to DHL I was a courier/class 2 driver. I left that job because they were threatening me with disciplinary action if I continued refusing to wear those t shirts. I just couldn’t. You look like a pillock.

ezydriver:
When Securicor Omega changed to DHL I was a courier/class 2 driver. I left that job because they were threatening me with disciplinary action if I continued refusing to wear those t shirts. I just couldn’t. You look like a pillock.

Always thought they should have completed the outfit with the red wig and clown shoes, Ronald McDonald. :smiley:

Appy:

ezydriver:

Always thought they should have completed the outfit with the red wig and clown shoes, Ronald McDonald. :smiley:

Think Stobbys already have that deal sealed for when they change their name. :laughing:

Appy:

ezydriver:

Funny you should say that, because I quoted Ronald McDonald to my manager as I handed him my resignation letter.

I think Ronald Mc Donald had just visited the bogs in Gloucester Services before me, …he’d left a quarter pounder behind. :imp:
Jeez H !! :open_mouth:

So a 10 quid t shirt from arco with the word vetements on it with a DHL logo suddenly becomes worth hundreds of pounds.

Unbelievable that people buy into such crap and nonsense.

It’s almost as bad the green army selling their uniform to the spotters. No that’s still worse.

Excuse my ignorance but what the hell does Vetements mean?

short walk:
Excuse my ignorance but what the hell does Vetements mean?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Vetements

A French clothing and shoe design collective apparently.

Google is your friend.