End of Warrens transport as well?

Another company end as soon?Culina forms partnership with Warrens Group | Logistics Manager

Andrejs:
Another company end as soon?Culina forms partnership with Warrens Group | Logistics Manager

.culina.co.uk/index.php/Blog/ … group.html

That’ll be attached to the Great Bear side of things.

52.8 mph coming soon.

Robertthegreat:
52.8 mph coming soon.

Yep and other guff such as “compliance managers” and “efficiency teams” :unamused:

I often collect from Culina at Ettingshall and all over the walls are league tables and performance charts with various “KPI” info :unamused:

Then I go back to my yard which is still a family business at the moment (but not for long I guess) and the only KPI they ask is “everything delivered/collected” and “any issues with the unit/trailer” which is nice.

Scania 0 Volvo 1…Fleet change coming up I would have thought… :open_mouth:

Stanley Mitchell:

Seen Warrens driving brand new DAF’s recently so at least a Volvo will be a step up.

Mazzer2:

Stanley Mitchell:

Seen Warrens driving brand new DAF’s recently so at least a Volvo will be a step up.

Not seen the DAFs TBH, and yes, a Volvo would be a massive step up [IMO]
:wink:

I think there just scania.most truck 2006-2011 reg.

Andrejs:

No they’ve got DAF now too.

Don’t think…

I’ve ever been on the M1 day or night north or south without one of ‘Bunny’s’ overtaking me.

Andrejs:

I did a day for them on the agency and I drove an 07 plate Scania with 1.88 million km on the clock, which is the highest mileage truck I’ve ever driven. I was quite happy with its roadworthiness but absolutely everything in the cab was rattling and squeaking.

Stanley Mitchell:

MERCEDES / MOCROLISE/CHECKING YOUR EVERY MOVE.

bald bloke:

Andrejs:

.culina.co.uk/index.php/Blog/ … group.html

That answers a question I was to put to BB the other day when I got whizzed on by a Culina/McLernon artic…thght one was buying the other! And talking about McLernon, are they now/ have they been running tippers lately? 8 wheeler also whizzed me the other week and the livery was almost identical

Probably has something to do with the old man, Dougie Warren, passing away last year. Although he’s not been ‘hands on’ for years it’ll have something to do with it.

Great place to work in the 90s, cut my teeth there as a driver earning bloody good money too.

Blue Day:
Probably has something to do with the old man, Dougie Warren, passing away last year. Although he’s not been ‘hands on’ for years it’ll have something to do with it.

Great place to work in the 90s, cut my teeth there as a driver earning bloody good money too.

They still do. I know a lot of people there and they’re all there because you can earn the money if you put effort in with odd start times etc

toonsy:

Blue Day:

They still do. I know a lot of people there and they’re all there because you can earn the money if you put effort in with odd start times etc

There’s also self employed drivers on Warrens.
What will happen to them?

Steve66:

toonsy:

Blue Day:

There’s also self employed drivers on Warrens.
What will happen to them?

Not a lot to begin with, they will be doing a job which keeps everybody happy.

Longer term, it may change, because the bean counters will need to justify their existance :unamused:

We were subbing for them in the lead up to Christmas 2 trucks every Thursday & Friday. Decent rate & easy clean work. Bread,cakes etc so no weight

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

superscaniaV8:
We were subbing for them in the lead up to Christmas 2 trucks every Thursday & Friday. Decent rate & easy clean work. Bread,cakes etc so no weight

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I`ve always found them to be very easy going when you visit the Rugby site with a load that they split down, always effecient and relaxed…a well oiled machine, but for how much longer I wonder :open_mouth: