Another we've had bigger in here

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looks easy enough, I could get my artic in there!

Yeh…

I backed down there in the dark in the rain on my blindside in one hit whilst nursing three broken ribs and stirring a Batchelors cup-a-soup.

You such a wuss Dan. :smiley:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dropped body to make lorry shorter and narrower still can’t get in ,they moved the mobile crane to me ,now the crane can’t lift it off me it’s too heavy so Iam lifting it off !

So who ever surveyed the site didn’t use one of these :wink:

tape.jpg

blue estate:

They’ll need more numbers than on the tape when I’ve compiled my invoice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It just gets better crane company won’t limp the cabin across the car park !

Punchy Dan:

blue estate:

They’ll need more numbers than on the tape when I’ve compiled my invoice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cabin is 2.9 m wide lorry won’t make the bend even with out the cabin or the body on !

Looking at the first picture, I dont think Id be standing between the suspended load and a wall.
No offence to anyone`s crane handling skills, but no, not for me.

Punchy Dan:

blue estate:

so how much more is your Saturday rate to a week day rate ?

Tbh in this job it’s as much as you can off the top of your head

Franglais:
Looking at the first picture, I dont think Id be standing between the suspended load and a wall.

There’s a man on each corner the wind is blasting through the gap :blush:

If you can lift it with your hiab, why are they struggling with the crane. Surely it has a higher lifting capacity?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Because they moved the crane and under estimated the cabin weight about 2.4 tonne then didn’t want to move the crane , I got there about 9 ish and said you’ll need to move the crane and limp the cabin across it but they have a strict lift plan to adhere to 4 hrs later they agreed with me then said they couldn’t work in the dark (there was another to remove ) good I said because Iam on day 6 and and need to be back by 8pm :laughing: no doubt I’ll do it all again next weekend :unamused:

Franglais:

But he’s wearing his hi viz and everyone know you’re indestructible with one of them on.

Franglais:

I thought exactly the same all the crane driver has to do is sneeze and he’s mince meat.

knight2:

Franglais:

I thought exactly the same all the crane driver has to do is sneeze and he’s mince meat.

Not quite ,I can turn the remote control speed down so much I could push any lever all the way and you’d barely see anything moving .

Yes but did you have it turned down. I must admit I was thinking of the last crane I drove which didn’t have that ability, but it was about forty years ago and it was a very old crane then. :smiley: :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

Same cabin, just a different lorry & driver, no problem when you know what ya doing, I wheeled it in that school gate in one go while stirring my coffee & eating a Kit KAT!!!