Joke!

Look what you’re expected to do for £8 per hour! Gotta laugh :laughing:

job-openings.monster.co.uk/CLAS … 1045001001

Yeh, but 3% pension contribution - surely that’s a deal maker?!?

Knock up a CV that’s absolutely appalling, then apply. If they call you in for an interview, decline it.

they just want a labouring warehouseman/slinger with a driving licence.
even the wages over here can be better then that,however,theres a bum for every seat as they say and no doubt itl be just the job for someone.

Tommy7437:
Look what you’re expected to do for £8 per hour! Gotta laugh :laughing:

job-openings.monster.co.uk/CLAS … 1045001001

You’ve done it now…the omnipotent trucking Gods will be along shortly to call you a glass back driver,or even worse,an agency driver who is as dumb as a pile of rocks :wink: :laughing:

If it’s a choice between that or being out of work - I would take it. God forbid I ever need to, but earning is earning, even if it is a pittance.

You could,of course,get £8.45 an hour for cleaning :unamused:
careers.lidl.co.uk/en/jobsearch/ … ine=Indeed

Baggie:
You could,of course,get £8.45 an hour for cleaning :unamused:
careers.lidl.co.uk/en/jobsearch/ … ine=Indeed

Don’t know about you, but I couldn’t survive on between £8.45 and £84.50 per week.

dieseldog999:
they just want a labouring warehouseman/slinger with a driving licence.
even the wages over here can be better then that,however,theres a bum for every seat as they say and no doubt itl be just the job for someone.

“Responsible for cleaning, inspecting and servicing delivery vehicles used.”
Seems they want an HGV mechanic too!

keeping the warehouse clean inside and outside…my god, they want a superman…apart from all the other ■■■■ they expect for £8 an hour…yet they have been in business for 120 years i honestly dont know how.

Just seen an advert on Facebook locally delivering meals.on wheels in a car for £10 an hour. Go figure

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Standard nonsense for central Scotland. Garbage wages and garbage work for the most part.