Todays view from behind the windscreen

Drove along the Meuse river ( in France) today. Lovely view.

Mine is even more exotic! The picturesque B676 taken whilst killing time before going back to the yard as a mate phoned me and tipped me off that they’re desperate for someone to do a load to Daventry. Not me, so close to home I can almost taste the beer.

IMG_0365.JPG

the maoster:
Mine is even more exotic! The picturesque B676 taken whilst killing time before going back to the yard as a mate phoned me and tipped me off that they’re desperate for someone to do a load to Daventry. Not me, so close to home I can almost taste the beer.

:smiley:

My view from behind the windscreen today.

Geoffo:

Nice pic Goeffo. Whereabouts were you ? Only asking because if you had been there 2 weeks back, you would’ve need a boat running alongside the river in certain areas. Meuse, Moselle were two of the rivers on the eastern side that broke their banks! Metz, Strasbourg and Mullhouse were all affected by flood water.

Yesterday’s. 10 Bertie points if you can name the location

switchlogic:
Yesterday’s. 10 Bertie points if you can name the location 0

Can I cheat and quote your Facebook page? :wink:

switchlogic:
Yesterday’s. 10 Bertie points if you can name the location 0

^^^^^^^^
that kinda makes the fines for diddling your adblu ect a tad irrelevant… :open_mouth:

no windscreen for me just diving mask and air tank diving on a shipwreck just south of pattaya thailand crystal clear waters and great view for first shipwreck dive then onto a reef in the afternoon got 2 more days of it then its out town for last few nights out before i fly back from a 4 week break.will post pix when i get them off my dive buddy

pierrot 14:

Geoffo:

Nice pic Goeffo. Whereabouts were you ? Only asking because if you had been there 2 weeks back, you would’ve need a boat running alongside the river in certain areas. Meuse, Moselle were two of the rivers on the eastern side that broke their banks! Metz, Strasbourg and Mullhouse were all affected by flood water.

Givet.

Geoffo:

pierrot 14:

Geoffo:

Givet.

Near the Belgian border, nice. Don’t know the town itself, but do know Charleville-Mézièrs in France and Charleroi and Namur in Belgium that aren’t too far from there.
Not sure if they had any flooding there but further south around the Marne valley, Reims, Chalons/Marne, and Verdun, Metz it was a nightmare.

Not this week but water based theme again, Ebensee near Gmunden, Austria…

I should really take more pictures of my travels around France and the UK, not just to post on here but as a souvenir. I’ve seen some staggering views. I used to do it all the time in the past.

thunder367:
no windscreen for me just diving mask and air tank diving on a shipwreck just south of pattaya thailand crystal clear waters and great view for first shipwreck dive then onto a reef in the afternoon got 2 more days of it then its out town for last few nights out before i fly back from a 4 week break.will post pix when i get them off my dive buddy

Just had 2weeks in Patts, then down to Koh Chang for a week where I am now, leaving tomorrow and driving up to Surin for final 10days.

Just about to go over the water.

This is mine on Tuesday A82 Bridge of Orchy…Does it count as it was taken through the drivers side window?

WP_20180220_004.jpg

wrighty:
This is mine on Tuesday A82 Bridge of Orchy…Does it count as it was taken through the drivers side window?

Of course. :smiley:

On the A9 but dont ask me where !!!

neilg14:
My view from behind the windscreen today.0

Tee nai? Kap

neilg14:

thunder367:

Just had 2weeks in Patts, then down to Koh Chang for a week where I am now, leaving tomorrow and driving up to Surin for final 10days.

I’ve been in Phuket 10 months. …back to the uk Wednesday. …wife and dog will be there in May