Well it’s friday again

Well it’s friday and I’m sat here thinking what I’m I going to do with my weekend then I thought what do other drivers do to unwind and chill them bit selfs out for another week just a bit light hearted humour me thinks for a Friday :smiley: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Well, I was hoping to set off on my boat towards Llangollen but the canal is frozen over at the moment and it’s expected to get even colder over the next few days so I will probably just do a few bits and bobs on the mooring.

I’m digging a rill and landscaping what was the lawn before a Giant Schnauzer turned it into a mud patch.

Working the tidal Thames so we just keep going 24/7 until our 2 weekly stint is done, then bugger of home for the next 2 weeks. Pity about the 580 mile commute each way though …

Off out to Durham for a few jugs :laughing:

Doing more on my ■■■■■■ ready for its engine change week after next

Continue replacing the seals on the Stolly, in the vain hope that she’ll be ready to go before I go on holiday at Easter.

:unamused: :unamused:

albion:
I’m digging a rill and landscaping what was the lawn before a Giant Schnauzer turned it into a mud patch.

I had to google rill,not come across that before. Mind your back Miss A! I’m off to the NEC this weekend.

TiredAndEmotional:

albion:

I had to google rill,not come across that before. Mind your back Miss A! I’m off to the NEC this weekend.

Whatever you looked at, mine won’t be that good, I’ve already discovered my lawn isn’t as level as I thought :wink: .

Caravan, camping and motorhome show?

albion:

TiredAndEmotional:

albion:

Whatever you looked at, mine won’t be that good, I’ve already discovered my lawn isn’t as level as I thought :wink: .

Caravan, camping and motorhome show?

Yes, doing my homework for next year-ish…!

Win-Stone:
Continue replacing the seals on the Stolly, in the vain hope that she’ll be ready to go before I go on holiday at Easter.

:unamused: :unamused:

An actual Stolly? Or is that a name for something else? Please, please, please let it be an actual Stolly. (I’m getting flashbacks of youthful exuberance, yellow handbags and laughing 'till I peed)

Harry Monk:
Well, I was hoping to set off on my boat towards Llangollen but the canal is frozen over at the moment and it’s expected to get even colder over the next few days so I will probably just do a few bits and bobs on the mooring.

Where’s your pioneer spirit Harry? :grimacing:

icebreaker.jpg

il be finishing converting a minibus into a campervan.getting it advertised,and then just chill whilst waiting on the 1st victim to call me…

On my way to Northern Ireland to buy a converted campervan, sounds like a bargain.

Got a Mazda Bongo campervan a few weeks ago and just putting the finishing touches to get her ready for some camping adventures with the wife. By ‘camping’ I don’t mean I’m off for a mince, proper camping with fields and stuff.

Anyway awning arrived this week so might get it set up ready for our first trip away in a few weeks time.
Going to try a little site near us first to get used to it, go in the afternoon, have a romantic candle lit meal then partake in some interesting conversation with my beloved over some nice wine then retire for the evening and let her smash my back doors in.

Playing indoor bowls. Beat that for danger and excitement. :smiley:

Dipper_Dave:
Got a Mazda Bongo campervan a few weeks ago and just putting the finishing touches to get her ready for some camping adventures with the wife. By ‘camping’ I don’t mean I’m off for a mince, proper camping with fields and stuff.

Anyway awning arrived this week so might get it set up ready for our first trip away in a few weeks time.
Going to try a little site near us first to get used to it, go in the afternoon, have a romantic candle lit meal then partake in some interesting conversation with my beloved over some nice wine then retire for the evening and let her smash my back doors in.

You (zb)ing kill me you do !!!

Got nothing planned. Might just sit on the sofa wearing nothing but underpants and watch war films. :smiley:

Dingy:
Playing indoor bowls. Beat that for danger and excitement. :smiley:

Hope you`re not getting as competitive as those Ice Olympians?
Taking drugs for curling!

As I’m 4 on 4 off Friday marks day two (or night to be precise) of my days off so far, It’s tough only working (less than inc hols) six months of the year :smiley:

Though yesterday was the [zb]tiest day I’ve ever had, as I had to have my 8yr old GSD put down due to that nasty[zb] called cancer (I make no apology for the censor dodge) I was with her for the lethal dose and by christ it was hard…