What would you improve with modern lorries?

blue estate:

grumpyken52:

pierrot 14:
Put the Digi card reader somewhere convenient so that you can easily access data whilst driving, not where you need to have the neck of a giraffe to read it. I have never understood why they put it so high!

Try reading one at night while wearing varifocals ! , not something you young superstars might experience but us old gits driving puddle jumpers with grandad rights do hate them being tucked away .
I have even found some on smaller trucks rigged for towing that have them fitted towards the bottom of the dash in the center .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget the first DAF Lf’s that had the tacho unit down by your left knee

They were by your right knee in the old Renault Premiums, the old paper disc tacho’s that you put into the pop out drawer type, many left out drawers got ripped off by a drivers knee when exiting a vehicle, but not as bad as when they were overhead in the DAF CF’s and the drawer was left out and tilted down at just the right angle to slice your forehead open as you exited the vehicle…

I only ever missed and reminisced about quarter light windows when I was a smoker funnily enough now I no longer smoke the lack of them no longer bothers me in the slightest.