DHL/ Morrisons

Anyone work for or have any info on (class2) working for dhl on the Morrisons contract at Lutterworth?
What’s it like to work there?
Hours?
Local or distance…

TIA

PS. Please keep this kfc free

I applied for the new Bury depot out of interest given it’s on my doorstep. It was £27k salary for Class 2, 45 hours. I left it though when I found out what it was which is basically ex-Palmer & Harvey work delivering to Martin McColls corner shops etc. Not my cup of tea. Morrisons are just the supplier, it’s not their shops.

WEIR_SJ:
Anyone work for or have any info on (class2) working for dhl on the Morrisons contract at Lutterworth?
Hours?
Local or distance…

TIA

There you go you know something about Bury now, why not stick an application in there? :unamused:

It’s no doubt the same contract, what’s wrong with some info regarding what it is? Better than the otherwise zero replies.

WEIR_SJ:
Hours?
Local or distance…

TIA

DHL Morrison in Lutterworth???Where it is

I believe it’s in the same warehouse as the BP DHL supply chain on Magna park and it’s delivering to Mc Colls high street shops and Morrison garages around the midlands at the moment which Morrisons have bought out.4 on 4 off I think it is. :question:

OLDSALVO:
I believe it’s in the same warehouse as the BP DHL supply chain on Magna park and it’s delivering to Mc Colls high street shops and Morrison garages around the midlands at the moment which Morrisons have bought out.4 on 4 off I think it is. :question:

Just checked my e mail has now changed to any 5 from 7 am sure it was 4 on 4 off when they rang me :exclamation:

WEIR_SJ:
Hours?
Local or distance…

TIA

I’ve done adhoc days there, easy local work. 4/4 I believe, but that was a year ago

OLDSALVO:

If they nothing change that BP Dhl make delivery just for BP petrol station.And warehouse not so big to do so much job.May be just some cigarette delivery to some one (after P@H callapse)

rob22888:
It’s no doubt the same contract, what’s wrong with some info regarding what it is? Better than the otherwise zero replies.

I worked for Exhell some years ago. We had drivers from 4 of our depots working on the same contract. We used to have time to meet up in the canteen on the job. The differences in T’s and C’s between the depots was an eye opener…

This has cropped up at Maidstone too and is currently recruiting. Some agencies and recruitment companies are reporting 3-6 drops daily with some rounds having a drivers mate! What I can’t get my head round is the 3-6 drops…surely not mccolls as I remember doing these for P&H and their deliveries were tiny. Morrissons garages are few and far between so its a bit odd to say least

KevofKent:
This has cropped up at Maidstone too and is currently recruiting. Some agencies and recruitment companies are reporting 3-6 drops daily with some rounds having a drivers mate! What I can’t get my head round is the 3-6 drops…surely not mccolls as I remember doing these for P&H and their deliveries were tiny. Morrissons garages are few and far between so its a bit odd to say least

3-6 drops translates into 12-17 drops once your employed :laughing:

:smiley: p yeah you know that