Working week/ weekly rest

Right guys n gals this is gonna seem like a very basic question to most if not all of you…

Ever since passing my test as a hgv2 driver I’ve had an easy life of working only 4 days a week between mon-fri, but since being made redundant I’ve had to join and do agency work.

My simple question is…

I’ve not worked since last Friday. Agency have had no work for me this week, until tomorrow (9am) and have ask if I can work Sunday. Now I know I’m not stuck for hours at all, but if I work the Sunday can I the. Still work mon-fri next week or will I still need to take a minimum of 24 off before starting a new fixed week?

I’m sure I would normally know this, but think my brain has had a blowout!!!

Yes you can, you don’t need a weekly rest as you’ve already had it.

So work Friday, take at least 24 hours off on Saturday, start a fresh 6x24/144 on Sunday, so fine to carry on working till Friday.

The 24 doesn’t even need compensation as you’ve had a full weekly rest in that fixed week before Friday

WEIR_SJ:
Right guys n gals this is gonna seem like a very basic question to most if not all of you…

Ever since passing my test as a hgv2 driver I’ve had an easy life of working only 4 days a week between mon-fri, but since being made redundant I’ve had to join and do agency work.

My simple question is…

I’ve not worked since last Friday. Agency have had no work for me this week, until tomorrow (9am) and have ask if I can work Sunday. Now I know I’m not stuck for hours at all, but if I work the Sunday can I the. Still work mon-fri next week or will I still need to take a minimum of 24 off before starting a new fixed week?

I’m sure I would normally know this, but think my brain has had a blowout!!!

Don’t fancy a class 2 job with DHL out of Rugby? Meals provided but make sure the doors are locked, don’t want a jump up!

WEIR_SJ:
My simple question is…

You cannot do a full 7 days in a row
This week is already a regular weekly rest
Next week can be a reduced

fixed week has nothing to do with it