Interlaken truck and country show in June

I may have asked about this show on here a while ago ,but has anyone been either on foot or with a lorry ? What’s the crack ,is it easy to get accommodation on that weekend ,I see its on the airfield is this the airport that you’d fly in to from the uk ? Cheers Dan .

Punchy Dan:
I may have asked about this show on here a while ago ,but has anyone been either on foot or with a lorry ? What’s the crack ,is it easy to get accommodation on that weekend ,I see its on the airfield is this the airport that you’d fly in to from the uk ? Cheers Dan .

No I believe it’s some kind of military training airport, Interlaken is very nice and pretty with tons to do and see but expensive obviously.

Actually not sure the airport is used these days .

Are they your photos BB ? Iam thinking of going in my ERF , I’ve read in T&D about John Thomas going in the 143 scania ,looks a good show .

Punchy Dan I would like to now more about this show please thanks regards rowly

Rowly have a look on google images it’s not just lorries :wink:

If its on the airfield I took a load of Perkins engines there a good few years ago for a trade show, and sat there 4 days and bought them back again, It really is stunning around there and the town I found to be captivating with small restaurants and bars around every corner (spent more time in the bars) . The only draw back is it was quite expensive for both food and drink. but on the whole a lovely place

Cheers Rikki ,that’s the Swiss it’s all money plus if I go they’ll make money per mile from my euro 0 emissions :laughing:

Dan, talk to either John Thomas or Richard Payne as they have both taken their trucks to that show.

Punchy Dan:
Are they your photos BB ? Iam thinking of going in my ERF , I’ve read in T&D about John Thomas going in the 143 scania ,looks a good show .

Yeah my photos, Mrs BB and my good self stayed there about 4 yrs ago and it’s a very good base to explore the region, like I said before expensive but it’s picture postcard stuff everywhere you go. Here’s another view of the town.
Never went to the show though so cannot comment on that I’m afraid.