Consequences from Tacho tampering

Conor:

Mazzer2:
Been happening at those two ports ever since tacho’s came out, anyone who has spent any time running on the bang will tell you that they are the most observant driver about as the consequences of having an accident are all to obvious. As opposed to Mr FedEx running perfectly ‘legal’ with his thumb up his arse yet can’t see a lit up lorry and ploughs into the back of it I know who I would rather be running with.

The only reason they don’t have accidents is down to the competence and ability of those around them. It certainly isn’t down to their own driving. There are certainly at least a dozen Irish drivers who are only alive today because the Dutch driver I was double manning with was able to react quicker than the Paddies tanking down the A75 at 60+ towards us even though we were pulling a 12ft wide 100ft long 100 tonne wind turbine mast. Several of them would have ended up being embedded in the mast base had he not taken evasive action.

And you have proof that they were on the bang, stupid driving doesn’t mean you are on the bang as recent evidence shows, doubt Mr Fedex had even heard of the phrase