Trucknet Twighlight zone

I see another thread has mysteriously and miraculously disappeared without trace or EXPLANATION from the mods, not even locked…unless I have missed it :blush:
One member makes comments on another after member A got under member B’s skin,.a few make comments on it then…Zap it’s gone into the ether. :open_mouth:
Weird man :open_mouth:
.youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y

Are you Reefering to anything in particular mate? :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

It was about someone in the UK, TRAMPer I think he is. :smiley:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

I saw it happen.

Reef vs UKT.jpg

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

I saw it happen.

Think Essex Police Sergeant is investigating it. :laughing:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

I saw it happen.

Think Essex Police Sergeant is investigating it. :laughing:

Don’t feed them or encourage them .
Its more worrying if the forum owners know that some people have multiple accounts and let this carryon continue .
No need for multiple accounts on the one ip address - if no reasonable excuse block all the accounts on that ip address .

beefy4605:
Its more worrying if the forum owners know that some people have multiple accounts and let this carryon continue .
No need for multiple accounts on the one ip address - if no reasonanle excuse block all the accounts on that ip address .

Good point meaty one.

I reckon there is an affiliation with the popcorn manufacturer’s on the quiet :wink:

robroy:
I see another thread has mysteriously and miraculously disappeared without trace or EXPLANATION from the mods, not even locked…unless I have missed it :blush:
One member makes comments on another after member A got under member B’s skin,.a few make comments on it then…Zap it’s gone into the ether. :open_mouth:
Weird man :open_mouth:
.youtu.be/NzlG28B-R8Y

Unless you’re talking about Dipper Dave’s activities, nobody got under one’s member skin.

I guess you were right after all ND…

It would be nice though if the Mod who deleted it at least had the courtesy to drop me a PM!

Was that one with hand written notes left in different parts of a cab, I thought it was tongue in cheeky and amusing ?

beefy4605:
No need for multiple accounts on the one ip address - if no reasonable excuse block all the accounts on that ip address .

+1…

No need for multiple accounts.

Duplicitous accounts are opened for one purpose only…deceit.

'deceit
dɪˈsiːt/
noun
noun: deceit; plural noun: deceits

the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.’

yourhavingalarf:

beefy4605:

+1…

No need for multiple accounts.

Duplicitous accounts are opened for one purpose only…deceit.

'deceit
dɪˈsiːt/
noun
noun: deceit; plural noun: deceits

the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.’

Thanks for explaining to us what deceit means mate. :smiley:

When I drives I puts de bum on de seat.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean mate.

The DM thread was kicked to Bullies within a few posts of it opening. This was strikingly bizarre and does not follow any reasoning why it should be on there. In fact Bullies is labelled “anything but trucking”

I’ve tried to use the correct channels, posted the question on the thread then the Feedback forum and finally on this forum. No response.

Given the trolling levels a response from a polite question would be courteous. Quite what is allowed on the main forum is proving to be a bit of a mystery and an eyebrow raiser.

Maybe start a thread in the feedback forum?

Franglais:
Maybe start a thread in the feedback forum?

Already have. Dipper Dave was the only one who responded :smiley:

And on another thread a few weeks ago we rather indignantly got told by the mods “we abhore censorship and do not lock or delete threads unless absolutely neccessery”

The-Snowman:
And on another thread a few weeks ago we rather indignantly got told by the mods “we abhore censorship and do not lock or delete threads unless absolutely neccessery”

That’s it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m hardly pining the loss of the thread (Bully’s kills a thread stone dead, we all know that), moreover the principle and logic. On the one hand trolls are running around like hyperactive children and the response is along the correct lines of “they’ve not broken forum rules…”.

But on the other hand, a conventional thread with subject material actually about transport… is kicked off. Where does that leave confidence on what is truly wanted or welcomed on the main forum?