Crashed again

The damage doesnt look like its too bad…BUT…As an owner of a Merc myself, i can assure you they dont come cheap to repair…they will want all new parts…wing, front bumper,respray, and any other bits they deem necessary to put the car back as it was it could come to around £5 grand.

My other concern was £16 grand for a weeks car hire…i dont think so…or the Other ridiculous amounts…even a rolls royce would cost that to hire.

My other concern is about the op…I cant imagine anyone ever signing an agreement to pay for damage, or taking out an insurance policy to cover any damage…ltd or direct agency…you have to be absolutely off your ■■■■■■ trolley to even think about doing it…let alone actually doing it…if i was an agency driver, my job is the same as any other driver, apart from the fact i could be paid more…but as far as insurance is concerned, thats down to the owner of the vehicle…whether its my fault or someone elses…its their claim…and part of transport…no way would i ever take responsibility for payment of any incident…and would take to court any agency or company who stopped my payment because of it…but then again…i have never had any reason to, and again i have never worked for an agency through my career.