W.S Transportation ltd

I understand that this WM Stobart company is in the process of taking over the operation of the Elliott Group ltd (mobile accomodation) nationwide transport requirements.
They have put in an O license to base 15 v at the Elliott depot in Eccles.
This is a big transport job!

What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing new in them doing Modular buildings, an not a million miles from their base depot at Warrington.

Old Scuffer:
Nothing new in them doing Modular buildings, an not a million miles from their base depot at Warrington.

They have been moving low bridges for years

They where advertising for drivers there a few weeks ago and I nearly applied. Might have dodged a bullet!

Wheel Nut:

Old Scuffer:

They have been moving low bridges for years

:laughing:

Gardner6LYT:
I understand that this WM Stobart company is in the process of taking over the operation of the Elliott Group ltd (mobile accomodation) nationwide transport requirements.
They have put in an O license to base 15 v at the Elliott depot in Eccles.
This is a big transport job!

That’ll be a decent job ■■■■■■ then…

i Learned last week they also have a connection to Explore Transport which i believe is a love child of WS and Select plant

Correct, Explore Transport is indeed a joint venture between William and Laing O’Rourke Construction (select plant).

Select was a great job when it was lange o rouke ,you couldent get on there for love nor money how things change

Yeah…that was a great and decent job. I’m associated with a logistic and transport industry for a number of years now and considered by many to be a supply chain guru who is in his own element around trucks and 18 wheelers.

What made the job great ■■

SHYTOT:

running in for a hour on a sat morn and getting paid 6 hrs or roughly £100 was up there from what I gather :wink: :laughing:

dozy:

SHYTOT:

running in for a hour on a sat morn and getting paid 6 hrs or roughly £100 was up there from what I gather :wink: :laughing:

This was probably the reason Ray O` Rourke decided enough was enough…No doubt drivers stretched the job out, and loads started running in on a saturday morning…it may have took a bit of time for the management to cotton on, but sure as onions are onions, soon as it was spotted…boom, ■■■■ that said Ray, they have rogered the golden goose… :unamused: