Hi ya guys does anyone know if Kew bridge in London has any weight restrictions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s open to all I believe

No limits

No your fine m8 went over couple weeks ago

red7jase:
It’s open to all I believe

+1 Big or small all can cross it
Which way you going as if youre heading south take the r/h road where it splits for Richmond Twickenham as the Richmond Mortlake road bit has a bridge on 14ft 9 or 4.5m

youtu.be/RkEXGgdqMz8

Thanks guys got my first day in that way tomorrow to sw8 and the Covent Garden market in a 44tonner

Dazeruk:
Thanks guys got my first day in that way tomorrow to sw8 and the Covent Garden market in a 44tonner

rather you than me ,I’ll keep my nice journey from Southampton to Glasgow tomorrow for a Tuesday morning tip :smiley:

No no , no no no no ,no no no no,no no there’s no limit :open_mouth: best of luck with that mate u have my deepest sympathy

Dazeruk:

Get a 45 min in before going for sure… :unamused: Good luck

Make sure you have some money with you. Last time I went to that market, the guy on the barrier would not open it until I paid the £5 entrance fee. Did get a receipt though :smiley:

Dazeruk:

Use A3 instead south circ. Much easier and faster.

M1ck:

Dazeruk:

Use A3 instead south circ. Much easier and faster.

:unamused: :unamused:

Seeing as the OP is asking about Kew Bridge, I would assume that he isn’t coming from the South!