What music do you listen to whilst driving along?

Some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Following the theme…

TiredAndEmotional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eab_beh07HU

Following the theme…

:grimacing:

A little less musical…

youtube.com/watch?v=d1KyQ-1kDbk

She wasn’t finished writing on that car, she was supposed to add Ado… :grimacing:

I haven’t got an iPhone connector. Bluetooth only works on calls. So I’ve been on amazon and got a few random CDs :laughing: . Feels retro. Some 90s ministry of sound compilation, an 80s compilation. Already found in an old box at home a Faith no More, Paul Weller and a Jamiroqui one. Plus one from a band called Willie and the bandits I saw live in the old Firehouse pub in Exeter.

Going to get one of those fm transmitters so I can use my phone library. There’s only so much “90s dance anthems” you can have.

Most time in the car I turn the music off anyway. Too busy listening, practicing and making a balls up of heel and toe :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
Some good music.

https://youtu.be/6iaxDxHUWP8

Play this s[zb[t at your peril…it’ll never leave your head… :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bzziAv9o4w

AndrewG:

the nodding donkey:
Some good music.

https://youtu.be/6iaxDxHUWP8

Aggghhhhhhh! My ears are now bleeding :laughing:

Scooter!!

carryfast-yeti:
Scooter!!

I used to live in a dorm at MN college next door to a bloke that played that constantly. :laughing: . We all went on a drive to the Lakes from South Shields. He had the only cassette. His Scooter cassette

Less music for me, more podcasts and the occasional audiobook. Aviation podcasts mainly.

youtu.be/xFp5KkPp5EQ

Freight Dog:

carryfast-yeti:
Scooter!!

I used to live in a dorm at MN college next door to a bloke that played that constantly. :laughing: . We all went on a drive to the Lakes from South Shields. He had the only cassette. His Scooter cassette

what a Top Man! :sunglasses:

I carry around 200 cds, and when the radio is not playing what i like, i put them on…a mix of reggae, ska, oldies from the past…or some relaxing instrumentals.

DAB

Freight Dog:

AndrewG:

Great for keeping alert during long trips across Europe. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Drag and drop some MP3 files onto a player which plugs into the ■■■ lighter socket in the truck.

The player then transmits a radio signal on any channel FM you want (I use 87.5)
and you then tune the regular radio into that channel to hear the playback…

If you are lacking in MP3 files, then contrary to popular belief, the copyright laws only restrict you from “broadcasting to multiple listeners”.
You can convert them from Youtube playbacks with many an Online utility that’ll convert the entire Youtube webpage (of any album you can think the name of) to Mp3 format, save it as a file, and drag+drop it into your player device.

This means that listening to tracks in your cab, by yourself does not constitute “broadcasting”, despite the fact that the radio signal actually being broadcasted by the device - has a range of about 30 feet, so the guy on the bay next door to you can tune in as well. Unless you’re listening to “101 top ■■■■■ soundtracks” I guess.

Personally, I’d favour playing back something like this…

Carryfast:

Freight Dog:

AndrewG:

Great for keeping alert during long trips across Europe. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Freight Dog:

AndrewG:

[zb] that’s bad :laughing: Songs to get arrested by :laughing: . Does every Cd come with leather boots?

"Play this s[zb[t at your peril…it’ll never leave your head… :grimacing: "

Do Yodel drivers listen to this,I wonder :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Baggie:
"Play this s[zb[t at your peril…it’ll never leave your head… :grimacing: "

Do Yodel drivers listen to this,I wonder :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh God, why did I click on that? That’s 3 times I’ve done it now. My ears have now fallen off…