Roll over today

Not a good day for someone today. His load shifted and over he went. Melton industrial estate.

At least he went passenger side down.

When this was righted, only thing wrong with the cab was a broken wing mirror and a dented door and broken window. Trailer was cut up for scrap.

“Boss, I broke a mirror”

“How did you manage that?”

“Well…”

Captain Caveman 76:
“Boss, I broke a mirror”

“Well…”

"Boss I broke a mirror "

“Well go and get one and get it fixed”

“Boss I need a crane”

“WHY■■? OH F…”

beefy4605:

Captain Caveman 76:
“Boss, I broke a mirror”

“Well…”

"Boss I broke a mirror "

“Well go and get one and get it fixed”

“Boss I need a crane”

“WHY■■? OH F…”

“Boss, I’ve cracked the mirror”

“Just go and get a new one fitted”

“I can’t, boss”

“Why not?”

“The lorry’s lying on it”

Think I’ll be ringing the owners tomorrow they will need a new pilot :laughing:

yt03:

You don’t mind landfill so get in there if they are a good outfit.

It looked OK before the accident: flickr.com/photos/panmanstan/19584392443

UKtramp:
Not a good day for someone today. His load shifted and over he went. Melton industrial estate.

Can’t see you in the pic in your orange hi-vis jacket UKt, or are you in one of the cop cars helping with the inquiries and how the F do you know that his load shifted?
Don’t tell me you were following behind and stopped to protect the driver!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Over to you DD in our live broadcast studio! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

must be a great job delivering hay when you can hang around an industrial estate for hours all day just to see a crashed truck get recovered and righted…i hope you were on poa,or were you just out stobart spotting?..lets see how long this dead horse gets flogged for now that the previous one got shot down in flames.

mrginge:

yt03:

You don’t mind landfill so get in there if they are a good outfit.

It looked OK before the accident: flickr.com/photos/panmanstan/19584392443

Chris rice and Alex hornshaw that own it are nice chaps, not a bad company at all.

How does a load shift in a recycling trailer I thought they loaded to the top?

eurotrans:
How does a load shift in a recycling trailer I thought they loaded to the top?

You get what they call “bulky waste” which can be anything from sofas to beds etc (very rarely get to your weight) then “residual” (black bag waste) which you will get to 44t with… You won’t fill a trailer though… driver error!!!

My money goes on him steaming round that roundabout.

i think they should call him captain smith…he only got half way as well.

Glad i was off when it happened, bet it made it fun getting in and out of my work.

Also glad to hear driver is ok.

Very busy area, alot are going like bats outa hell round there though…

Tall top heavy bulk scrapper maybe?

uk Tramp was sacked because he couldn’t hack it as a fridge repair man and he seems to be swopping employers on a regular basis presumably because he makes ■■■■■■ assumptions like " err the load must have shifted"…

‘Consultant Refrigeration Engineer driving C+E for a hobby’…

My arse!

‘Consistent Truth Removal Engineer lying ALL+DAY for a hobby’ more like.

AndrewG:
Tall top heavy bulk scrapper maybe?

The load had shifted on him, he took the roundabout at a normal speed, he was carrying black bale waste, this is very common with these loads. I was talking to the driver who had only just started with the company, although he was shook up, he was fine and uninjured. Regardless who’s fault this was, the driver was fine and the trailer and unit are replaceable. In my opinion this was a speed error on the roundabout, but driver insisted not. A lot of drivers on the scene all agreed those loads do shift and this is common.