Looks like a nasty on the M4 early this morning

aol.co.uk/cars/2018/02/02/m … id=webmail

That was last year but they’ve had some info being released this week from the inquest.

Hopefully the people she hit have recovered. No sympathy for her at 3 times the drink drive limit. She deserved it.

I do apologies, I’ve just noticed the date of the news report, August 2017 :blush: :blush:

Maybe the mods can rename it to “That was a nasty on the M4” :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

‘At the time of the incident in August 2017’…anyway, why is that stretch of road 16-18) always knackered for one reason or another? There was a bloody ‘driver’ reversing his ‘foreign’ registered artic along the h/s a few nights back (so he could ‘probably’ overnight in the extra bit of cut-out 1 mile from j18…quite normal ‘for them’ you may say…but his effort was so ■■■■ poor, the arse of his trailer was fully in lane 1… Sainsbury’s artic in front of me was pulling into lane 2 (I was already out & flash him out) but the ■■■■ kept coming…got to 18, looked in mirrors…nothing behind…I thought ‘some ■■■■■■■ had it and hit him’ but thankfully, traffic soon reappeared.