zb forkies

arrive 00.20 for a 00.01 booking and now 1.40 and the forkie who’s meant to tip me is nowhere to be seen :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: that ■■■■ I bet will be on his way home at 6 am after doing a 8 hr shift :unamused: :smiling_imp: while I’ll be lucky to be starting my journey , just tip the zb thing :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , and all the office can say for themselves is wait in your cab , kick his zb ■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , I might as well of stayed in bed for what good getting here on time is doing me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2.37 and finally tipped and on loading bay , forkie again nowhere to be seen !! :I thought I’d be home by 9 , now I’m starting to panic about making it for 13.00 :frowning:

it’s not as though the place is rammed

3 :unamused: :smiling_imp:

The saga continues…

… oh , wait it’s Friday :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

This is happening because you made the previous post about how short your day was going to be. You tempted fate!

DJC:
This is happening because you made the previous post about how short your day was going to be. You tempted fate!

yep I did , ah well just leaving and with a 30 on way down should be done by 10 , home by 11 , not what I was hoping for but
still better than usual

Nothing to see move along ,
Typical Dozy Friday

pulled in at southwaite , need 30 mins for 6 hr rule , tired , need fresh air & coffee ( tiredness eats away at you but mates done a good job of keeping me talking / awake ) out of here and home
have a good weekend girls :laughing:

blue estate:
Nothing to see move along ,
Typical Dozy Friday

you should be concentrating on your driving ( well looking at damage on truck I’m not sure driving is the right word ) more than what I’m doing :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

Nice view, out of there by 6, home by 3pm … what’s the issues, you have a 15 left?

That would bug the hell out of me having that nav parked there…

AndrewG:

why , if I moved it , it’s a struggle to reach / steer if I need to put in another destination

discoman:
Nice view, out of there by 6, home by 3pm … what’s the issues, you have a 15 left?

no 13 , got until 13.00 , but left just before 4 so hoping 10.30 ish at yard , home by 11 , but bit concerned as planner said have a good w/ end yesterday ( which implied to me I’d not hear from him again this week :smiley: ) , now his mate on nights is ringing how are you getting , I’ve a bad feeling about this , but will see :frowning:

AndrewG:

+1…

That would just annoy the hell outta me sat in the middle of my windscreen like that. At night it’ll be like someone shining a torch in your face.

East Kilbride going south on a Friday?

Another night out, your planner must larf his his breeding apparatus off at you.

Forky missing in action, or did he know Dozy was arriving and went home ?

dozy:
arrive 00.20 for a 00.01 booking and now 1.40 and the forkie who’s meant to tip me is nowhere to be seen :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: that [zb] I bet will be on his way home at 6 am after doing a 8 hr shift :unamused: :smiling_imp: while I’ll be lucky to be starting my journey , just tip the zb thing :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , and all the office can say for themselves is wait in your cab , kick his zb ■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , I might as well of stayed in bed for what good getting here on time is doing me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

So you were late arriving then ?

Is that why the forkies not tipped you?

dozy:

discoman:

no 13 , got until 13.00 , but left just before 4 so hoping 10.30 ish at yard , home by 11 , but bit concerned as planner said have a good w/ end yesterday ( which implied to me I’d not hear from him again this week :smiley: ) , now his mate on nights is ringing how are you getting , I’ve a bad feeling about this , but will see :frowning:

I have done my shift I’m at home off for 9 days, just how my roster falls…

did-somebody-say-free-steak-dinner.jpg