Another bridge strike near me

Today’s idiot driver in Erdington

Probably in a rush and certainly needs an eye test or did he or she forget to switch their brain on as many seem to do these days!

Cut the guy some slack. It’s easily done at bridge like that, where the signage isn’t obvious.

:open_mouth:

Olog Hai:
Cut the guy some slack. It’s easily done at bridge like that, where the signage isn’t obvious.

Really. Don’t talk wet fella, if drivers concentrated on what they are meant to concentrate on these things would not happen. 1000’s and 1000’s don’t hit them because they know the score about driving a lorry!

Oh and apart from the bridge the signage looks clear enough to me. :unamused:

How ■■■■■■’ obvious does it need to be?

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

Really. Don’t talk wet fella, if drivers concentrated on what they are meant to concentrate on these things would not happen. 1000’s and 1000’s don’t hit them because they know the score about driving a lorry!

I think that you’ll find that Olog was practising his irony skills there dude. :wink:

the maoster:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

I think that you’ll find that Olog was practising his irony skills there dude. :wink:

+1. Biggest whoosh so far this year :grimacing:

Olog Hai:

Agreed. If only the council did something to make truck drivers more aware of the LOW BRIDGE like putting some kind of coloured chevrons or maybe a height marker :smiley:

the maoster:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

I’m glad that some of our more lucid members have worked that out.

Damon, give your head a wobble you bumbling fool.

The Demon Doctor’s humour bypass was 100% successful.

the maoster:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

Well Olog needs to give me more of a clue in future. :unamused:

^^^ You haven’t got a clue full stop mate.

eagerbeaver:

I’ve got more of a clue than you will ever know fella!

Olog Hai:

the maoster:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

I’m glad that some of our more lucid members have worked that out.

Damon, give your head a wobble you bumbling fool.

bumbling fool eh!

I don’t want to sound too offensive Damon as I now realise that you are ‘on the spectrum’, if you know what I mean.

But given that you are unable to comprehend basic irony, yes. You are a bumbling fool.

Dr Damon:

eagerbeaver:

I’ve got more of a clue than you will ever know fella!

Not sure pal to be honest. I spotted you chatting to your planner this morning.

images7G3IYBAA.jpg

Olog Hai:
I don’t want to sound too offensive Damon as I now realise that you are ‘on the spectrum’, if you know what I mean.

But given that you are unable to comprehend basic irony, yes. You are a bumbling fool.

What spectrum is that?

bumbling fool eh.

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

What spectrum is that?

bumbling fool eh.

It gets better by the minute.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Olog Hai:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

What spectrum is that?

bumbling fool eh.

It gets better by the minute.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t think it’s getting better fella.

Dr Damon:

the maoster:

Dr Damon:

Olog Hai:

Well Olog needs to give me more of a clue in future. :unamused:

Black and yellow chevrons, maybe?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk