Antalis dartford

What is the best way in to Antalis it is on Crossways boulevard dartford i very rarely work down this far ta for the help.

Presuming you’re coming down the M25(clockwise), over QEII bridge, keep in lane 1 and exit (A206). 300yds you come to a rdbt with traffic lights, go straight over (2nd exit) A206 towards Swanscombe/Greenhithe (dual carriageway) they’re not even a mile away from here, * * straight over 3 rdbts and then immediately left into Quadrant Court, you’ll see CP Hart Bathrooms on the corner , should you miss Quadrant Court there’s another rdbt a bit further on for you to dble back to that 3rd rdbt and try again. Follow Quadrant court to the end and you’ll see them on the right. Goods-in gate is in front of you, but I think that you have to park up outside and report before going in.
If you’re coming from the south (anti-clock) then it’s still the junction for the A206 (Erith/Swanscombe/Greenhithe) junct 1a, t/r at the rdbt, over the M25, next rdbt T/L A206 twds Swanscombe, then repeat * *

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: (edit to add) Have fun in the SARRFF !!

Thanks very much for that yeah coming clockwise parked in harlow for the night just hope i dont need to spend money only got that dodgy Scottish stuff :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Colin_scottish:
Thanks very much for that yeah coming clockwise parked in harlow for the night just hope i dont need to spend money only got that dodgy Scottish stuff [emoji14] [emoji38]

You won’t pay on the bridge or tunnel as its anpr now.But your gaffer will have to pay it by midnight or get a fine.Unless he has an account.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:

Colin_scottish:
Thanks very much for that yeah coming clockwise parked in harlow for the night just hope i dont need to spend money only got that dodgy Scottish stuff [emoji14] [emoji38]

You won’t pay on the bridge or tunnel as its anpr now.But your gaffer will have to pay it by midnight or get a fine.Unless he has an account.

Free crossing between 10pm and 6am. Useful for niggt drivers.

daftvader:

Colin_scottish:

Told its on account so no need to worry.Just incase i had to visit the local shop and get told its not legal tender. :unamused: Nope will be after 6am leave harlow about half 6 at the latest then join the mayhem.

Watch the roundabout as you come off the 25 it’s a bit dodgy to go straight over you need lane 3 but ■■■■■ mistake the 2nd lane seen one or two prangs

chester1:
Watch the roundabout as you come off the 25 it’s a bit dodgy to go straight over you need lane 3 but [zb] mistake the 2nd lane seen one or two prangs

Keep that in mind dont fancy a bump.

You’ve probably been & gone but if you take a 3 minute walk down the road there’s a big ASDA to stock up if need be.

SouthEastCashew:
You’ve probably been & gone but if you take a 3 minute walk down the road there’s a big ASDA to stock up if need be.

Yes been and gone now parked in doncaster loading 6am then a wee jolly back to the yard.

Colin_scottish:

SouthEastCashew:

Yes been and gone now parked in doncaster loading 6am then a wee jolly back to the yard.

Colin hope the info helped and all went well :slight_smile: