How long have you been a member?

I’ve just realised I I’ve been a member well over ten years. Oct 24th 2007 to be exact. I don’t post as much as I used to, but come on here most days.

When I joined I had my own lgv training school, sold that and went on powder tanks, did a year on a maritime drawbar. Few months on agency, before settling into a very cushy number on Sainsbury’s where I have been for 8 years now.

There’s certainly a lot of people that used to be on here regularly that haven’t posted for years.

Shuttlespanker
Lug
Shrek
Jessica’s dad

To name a few.

Not far behind you, ten years almost. I’ve done the reverse, didn’t post much to start with and started posting more a couple of years back.

Don’t know…

25 July 2006 :laughing: :laughing:

Mrs B reckons I’ve been a ’ member ’ for 45 years :neutral_face:

Longer than most realise. :smiley:

2004, bloody hell

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2008 hence me username

2013 although only really started to use the forum in 2015/2016 properly just a lurker before that.

I don’t post much but check in regularly :smiley:

I seem to have lost most of the search and membership lists with Tapatalk

Is Nomad on that list?

Scare the dung outta ye how time flies!!![emoji52]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Nov 06, 2003 (Different username)

think it was about 2013 under a different username, don’t post much (usually boring so I don’t get many replies :blush:)

17th March 2008 :open_mouth: used to post a lot more a few years ago but now I just mooch about reading some of the stuff on here

How’d they know I was on here? Another driver said I was the biggest member he’d seen in years.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

Country member?

November 8th 2003 just after 4pm… :smiley:

truckyboy:
November 8th 2003 just after 4pm… :smiley:

I beat you by 6 days :laughing:

November 6th 2003.

albion1938:

eagerbeaver: