Stuff a rocket up his ass

:unamused:

dozy:
:roll:

Will you not learn?

Just go with the grandad

My hedgehog has a spoon with somebody else’s name on it.

Flipping Heck Dozy !!! I thought you were going to Decathlon, in Guildford !!!
Pointless asking for details about a tip to get people to help you out, when your not even going there is itâ– â– ?
You posted the request for information around 6pm, that message is at 15.00.
Might, NO, WONT be wasting my time next time.

Was expecting to read a Diary extract from your night out in Brighton when I saw the title of the thread.

pierrot 14:
Pointless asking for details about a tip to get people to help you out, when your not even going there is itâ– â– ?

Welcome to the twisted world of Adrian. What is worrying, is that it appears that Adrian is actually really driving, even though he shouldn’t be in charge of a Playmobil wagon.

I’d show you a picture of him, but I’m not allowed anymore.

the nodding donkey:
Welcome to the twisted world of Adrian.

Shouldn’t that be Adrian Mole (Aged 13¾) :unamused:

pierrot 14:

jesus wept , I’m doing 3 drop at decathlon stores , then in theory when I’ve done them that’s meant to be my next job

dozy:
:roll:

Stobart grab some Britvic job back?

You could try going to the first drop and just work your way down the list in your good sweet time surely.

This simply means your planner hasn’t bothered to enter a time schedule into this job, given it’s a stock transfer job which isn’t timed tightly anyway, I can see why.

I know this because I did hundreds of those runs in my 11years at ESL and you should know that too, but hey, makes for a pointless thread eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Britvic I hate that place.

adam277:
Britvic I hate that place.

Used to be a quick and easy tip at Beckton…that was going back to 88 though…