Another £150 bonus for being a top 10 driver

:smiley:

image.jpg

More firms should do that, it’s a win win every time.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You do realise your name is displayed on the top right corner for all to see.

Captain Caveman 76:
You do realise your name is displayed on the top left corner for all to see.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:
:smiley:

It is indeed.

Captain Caveman 76:
You do realise your name is displayed on the top left corner for all to see.

Just in case he realises and deletes it…

image.jpg

How soon before ‘they haven’t changed the name on the fleet board yet’?

Mods should edit this as he could be sacked for his previous posts …

Saying that they are desperate for any drivers :laughing:

Beetlejuice:
Mods should edit this as he could be sacked for his previous posts …

With a name like ‘dozy’ I reckon he’s fireproof on that score. :smiley:

:laughing:

On a totally unrelated note does anyone know what happened to “Ade” a Stobbies driver who used to post here before having an epic meltdown over a week for all to witness? Just askin like.

the maoster:
On a totally unrelated note does anyone know what happened to “Ade” a Stobbies driver who used to post here before having an epic meltdown over a week for all to witness? Just askin like.

Yeh…Ady 1 wasn’t it, aka Topgun (I’ve either got a good memory or a ■■■■ sad life :laughing: )
Reckon he now goes by the name of ‘dozy’ eh? :smiley:

robroy:
With a name like ‘dozy’ I reckon he’s fireproof on that score. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: :laughing:

I mean, ffs, Come on mods, what are we here? …5 years ■■■■ old. :unamused:

robroy:
So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: :laughing:

I mean, ffs, Come on mods, what are we here? …5 years [zb] old. :unamused:

I would say that the mods on this occasion have acted responsibly and sensible. It is easy to let your name slip by without realising it on your post. I have done it twice myself and luckily seen it. I don’t think it makes anyone look stupid, I for one wouldn’t wish to see anyone sacked through posting their name by accident. My opinion is that the Mods have done a good deed towards Dozy and he will be grateful.

robroy:

Rikki will be along in a minute to tell you it’s his train set and if you don’t like the rules you know where the door is or something along those lines. You couldn’t make it up!

robroy:
So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: [emoji38] [emoji38]
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: [emoji38]

C’mon RobRoy, have a heart.
Dozy lived up to his name. Again! But should his job be at risk? If a vindictive pointy shoe trawls through his past posts after seeing his name and employer he’d be in the cart.
Some of his posts fall flat, some are silly, but some take off and fly in different directions. I remember one about his “imminent court case”? It may have started as nonsense but ended up with some info and advice that could be useful for anyone who finds themselves genuinely in that position.
I can’t think of a nasty thread started by Mr X ar all?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

If Dozy…

Was dozy enough to publish his own name, surely that is Adeys, I mean Dozy’s problem?

Of you look at the top right corner it shows the last fleet number… this guy is easy to trace if the company wanted to trace him. Worse troll here.