Well I've certainly got my wish today

start midnight , done 10 am, now 14 hrs off , polished the truck now I don’t know what to do with myself :laughing: :laughing: anyone got anything they want hauling from Glasgow - Grantham :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Why don’t you carry a bicycle and visit the local village and invite the mayors twin daughters back to the wagon :wink: that’s what our Tobes would’ve done in his prime .

SLEEP!

There is a problem with bicycling off to hook up with the Mayor’s daughter’s, its selecting the legal tacho mode switch.
On your bike is classed as other work and not POA, so Doze may be sent on a one way ticket to Siberia, to break up rocks with a tooth pick for punishment if DVSA catch him.

Stand by for an epic Friday saga, involving a long run in on Saturday, because “you have plenty of hours left because of your long break on Monday…”…

Got 14 off aswell.
I’m on Brighton sea front though…anybody know if there’s owt to do?

the nodding donkey:
Stand by for an epic Friday saga, involving a long run in on Saturday, because “you have plenty of hours left because of your long break on Monday…”…

Run in on Saturday…Nah he’ll be on a 15hr day just getting back the yard before his times up :smiley:

Start at midnight, finished by 10. That’s quite a long day, really…

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

Dippers mate will be to you soon [emoji6][emoji85]

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

Go for a walk to the gardens at the eastern end,it’ll open at the very least your eyes.

bobbya:

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

Go for a walk to the gardens at the eastern end,it’ll open at the very least your eyes.

Don’t frighten the poor soul [emoji6][emoji38][emoji38]

blue estate:

bobbya:

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

Don’t frighten the poor soul [emoji6][emoji38][emoji38]

Needn’t be frightened there’s some nice boys lurking in those bushes.

bobbya:

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

If he’s not careful it’ll bring tears to his eyes and a funny walk for the rest of the week :open_mouth:

Night-and-day:

bobbya:

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

If he’s not careful it’ll bring tears to his eyes and a funny walk for the rest of the week :open_mouth:

The tears will be from the pub when he asks for a pint [emoji6]as it’s London prices in Brighton

i had a night in brighton a while ago.
went into the pub and there was a sign on the door saying “beware of gays”…i took no notice and went in anyway.

i ordered a pint,and when the barman game it to me,there was a coaster with it saying " beware of gays"

a few pints later i went for a pee.
there was a five pound note lying on the floor in the gents,and when bent over to lift it up there was a sign on the floor saying." youve been warned twice already…brace yourself"… :open_mouth:

dozy:
start midnight , done 10 am, now 14 hrs off , polished the truck now I don’t know what to do with myself :laughing: :laughing: anyone got anything they want hauling from Glasgow - Grantham :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Expert fisherman.jpg

eagerbeaver:

dozy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SAD BUT TRUE
even when its so obvious then it always amazes me why others actually reply as if its genuine. cant understand the logic myself,but there you go. :slight_smile:

blue estate:

Night-and-day:

bobbya:

commonrail:
Got 14 off aswell.

The tears will be from the pub when he asks for a pint [emoji6]as it’s London prices in Brighton

Stayed in…in the end.
8.5 hours kip
Feel brand new,now.

10 hours (less your break) whilst tramping?

Your doing it wrong mate.

dozy:
now I don’t know what to do with myself

Why not have a steak dinner with all the trimmings