Think you’ve had a bad Sunday

Seen this today near me,some guy takes a 77K car from the local Audi dealer for a test drive and totals it…

Ain’t gonna be a great time either when his renewal is due!!,Drivers liable for damage caused on test drives :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see January’s Darwin Award has been announced [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

This is the result of…

Actually believing you have car control and skills because you have a high score on a PS4 car game.

Don’t tell me he crashed while looking for the indicators

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

AUDI…Another Usless Driver Inside

SWEDISH BLUE:
AUDI…Another Usless Driver Inside

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve driven one on a wet track , and to be honest, I was not impressed.
Yes, it goes pretty quick,
BUT there was no real feedback through the steering or the seat of your pants…
probably the best end to it.

yourhavingalarf:
This is the result of…

Actually believing you have car control and skills because you have a high score on a PS4 car game.

Or the hype that mid engine makes the driver invincible.Rather than just means it will be going faster when it arrives at the scene of the accident after letting go equally at both ends. :wink:

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
This is the result of…

Or the hype that mid engine makes the driver invincible.Rather than just means it will be going faster when it arrives at the scene of the accident after letting go equally at both ends. :wink:

And he’s off…

Carryfast:

yourhavingalarf:
This is the result of…

Doesn’t matter which end the car the engine falls out of if the drivers an idiot.

Trukkertone:

Well there was something wrong with you or the car because I have raced one in the wet and in the dry and they are fantastic in both conditions.
What model did you drive and where?

mdourish:
Don’t tell me he crashed while looking for the indicators

Dont be silly.
Everyone knows Audis and Bmws dont have indicators

years ago a guy lifted a brand new porsche 911 from the local dealership to me.
turned left out of the forecourt. 100yards u the road,stopped at lights to turn right.
10 seconds later,rear ended and written off.
he just walked back to the garage and let them deal with it whilst ordering his new 911 again.

Dr Damon:

Trukkertone:

Well there was something wrong with you or the car because I have raced one in the wet and in the dry and they are fantastic in both conditions.

the old shed at Tockwith

Trukkertone:

Dr Damon:

Trukkertone:

the old shed at Tockwith

Hmmm means nothing to me.(place for trackdays?) I thought you might mention what model you drove? R8 R10.
Anyway both these cars handle extremely well in wet and dry if they are set up correctly? Maybe the one you drove was not or you were not pushing it hard enough.
Never ever heard anyone say bad about them! :open_mouth: