Arr craib

Any craiby drivers on here? Wondering how the job is? Thinking about giving it a bash. And also wage and pension scheme they offer? Any info much appreciated. Cheers

Keep_truckin:
Any craiby drivers on here? Wondering how the job is? Thinking about giving it a bash. And also wage and pension scheme they offer? Any info much appreciated. Cheers

What was the outcome mate? I’m considering making the jump myself but no info on pay rates.

I got it from an ARR Craib mate, I just copied it here

Hello. I love them. I’ve been with them for 3 years. Oil work is overwhelming. Containers, pipes. General Haulage, but they rely heavily on petroleum. 9 pounds is the base, this is a 50 ■■■■■ bonus when you make an oil job. 12.75 for the O / T1, to get one pound of oil bonus Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, o / t1 + 2 pounds of oil bonus when you do a job. Sunday o / t2, 15.75 plus 2 pound oil bonus. The night out is 28.20 pounds
There is a pound here
There is a local group or a distance group. If you push distance, you can beat £ 750 to £ 800 a week
We’re hanging a lot
He has a lot of contracts, this year he also bought 2 shipping companies. So soon there will be salary increase

dodger68:
Hello. I love them. I’ve been with them for 3 years. Oil work is overwhelming. Containers, pipes. General Haulage, but they rely heavily on petroleum. 9 pounds is the base, this is a 50 ■■■■■ bonus when you make an oil job.

A 50 ■■■■■ bonus, sounds like a right co#k of a job. Mind you in this job you always get shafted but not normally by 50 penises.

:smiley: Dipper…over to you