Another shot

robroy:

eagerbeaver:
If I had my time again, I wouldn’t be a knob at school. I would have used the grey matter which I am fortunate to be blessed with to far greater effect.

Acting the clown and generally dicking around has meant that I now drive a lorry :frowning: I never knew what I wanted to do for a living, and if I was to be totally honest, I still don’t.

However, without wishing to sound like an elitist prick, I am seriously under achieving currently. Don’t know if it’s a mid-life thing, but I am starting to yearn for something far more rewarding and challenging. I ran my own business between 2003-2011, and to now have to put up with peoples crap is extremely frustrating.

Chasing the cash has lost it’s appeal :neutral_face: I have everything I want from a material point of view, it’s about time I started ’ enjoying ’ working. Getting home in one piece half the time in this job is a result in itself :unamused:

Sounds like a mid life thing ok bud, wouldn’t worry about it.
As for me I done ok at school, I was still ‘one of the lads’’ but I got the balance of dicking about and sticking in about right.
Yeh I done ok with exams, but still ended up driving, …but through choice.

In your case you’ve finally landed a job at the better end of the market, so you’ve done better than most of us, so if I was you bud, I’d settle for it and be content, safe in the knowledge that there are those with much worse driving gigs, on a lot poorer money. :bulb:
Jeez H…,.I should be the Trucknet resident ‘Agony Uncle’ :unamused: :laughing:

You’d be a rubbish agony aunt.