Celtic Speed

dieseldog999:

GOG47:

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
boat speed always has many options depending on the impending scenario.

1 will i make it if i can just get past this herbert fleet spec plobber flat lit at 56?
2 ive still 250 miles to drive and roughly 3 mins leeway before the ramp goes up all going well.
3 does missing it mean il be up all night ?
4 am i running with any other hooligans to be shaking the bushes for me ?
5 ive plenty of time to be making it,but i cant be assed tryng to sit at 50 on the 75 as it leads to boredom distraction and carnage.
6 were all sitting above 60 anyway,but a push on would give me time to relax closter to the port.
7 we just got told both the big cars are accounted for elsewhere on the 75 so its take no prisoners time now just for the sake of the craic. :slight_smile:

The 30+ artics bombing down the 75 off the 2330/2400 boats (nose to tail) must scare the complete DUNG outta the unwary though!!![emoji3][emoji16][emoji2][emoji41][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Best be careful for the next few weeks. Local paper has had a couple of front page headlines with car drivers alleging they “missed death by inches” because of boat traffic convoys carrying out “suicidal” overtaking ( oh the drama, we don’t have a lot of news round here hence the headline lol) so obviously the 5-0 will need to be seen doing something

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well the fun usually starts when your all running flat out with the front runner on the cb telling you when the road is clear ahead or not.
if its clear,then its deemed quite acceptable to just go for it irrespective of what you can see round the blind bend ahead or otherwise.
if your in the rocking chair and decide to stay put,then it tends to lead to a degree of frustration to those behind you.
if they happen to be members of the donegal mafia then they will just decide to overtake you as well as what may be in front of you on the 1st dudes sayso.
best to just crack on and hope the dude shaking the bushes isnt being a bit optimistic in calling the shots for overtaking distances.
these distances are assumed to be taken at speeds in excess of 60 though.
its a practiced art after you get used to it.
its not hard to expect d^g finest car drivers to have no concept of whats happening as they are being overtaken though it just somewhat adds to the fun .
if you keep switched on then you can make sandbach easily in your 4/30…possibly knutsford if your clean lit.
keel isnt totally unheard of,but usually only off the midnight,and only if your wired to the moon in take no prisoners mode. …if you only make lymm,then your a ■■■■■ and not trying. :smiley:

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk