Russian trucker's [i think]

watching a you tube video today on cars brake checking hgv’s,i think one was in Russia,a car pulls in front of an hgv and hit’s the brakes,seconds later two other hgv’s pull in front of the car and block it in,the lead driver gets out, walks up to the car driver gives a bit of verbal then punches the car driver straight in the mush,the car driver then walks backwards holding his face,must have been quite a punch as the car driver kept holding his face,i’m assuming the two truckers were backing up the first one after the brake check,real camaraderie,not the kind of thing you would see in this country.

cop this for cameradrie.
youtube.com/watch?v=GCuLCEv1a5M

youtube.com/watch?v=J8Fl9h-UV6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=HrJygSy9Jn0

enjoy :slight_smile:

hilarious!..kick the guy in the heid…roll his car over then stand around smoking ■■■■

■■■■■■■

That’s not camaraderie, just a bunch of thugs and cowards.

100% correct there guys…and its the thugs and cowards that were on the receiving end of a good kicking. :slight_smile:

UKtramp:

You have a point if youre refering to the 4+ guys standing around the migrant at the rear of the trailer. One on one/ toe to toe in this instance but the guy taking a kicking and having his car rolled over is deserved imho, demanding money for crossing ‘their’ territory is always going to end badly…

AndrewG:

UKtramp:

You have a point if youre refering to the 4+ guys standing around the migrant at the rear of the trailer. One on one/ toe to toe in this instance but the guy taking a kicking and having his car rolled over is deserved imho, demanding money for crossing ‘their’ territory is always going to end badly…

Rolling his car over and one trucker punching him to the ground is acceptable, this man was down on the floor and taking repeated blows by multiple people, also stamping on a mans head whilst he is on the ground is not acceptable. Lots of rights and wrongs here but the intimidation of all the truckers and rolling his car over should have been enough to teach them a lesson. I cannot stand seeing cowards getting involved in fights when one has already been defeated, would they be so big and hard if he was up and fighting back hard. I doubt it, just pack animal mentality attacking the weak.

I would have expected that kind of answer from uktramp,those in the car were well known to the police and they got what they deserved,fair play to the truckers

UKtramp:

Did you read the text under the video? The guy who got beaten up was part of a gang who extort money out of truck drivers for “driving down their bit of road.” They’d stopped the driver, tried to extort money out of him and he asked for help on the CB and got plenty.

Conor:

UKtramp:

Did you read the text under the video? The guy who got beaten up was part of a gang who extort money out of truck drivers for “driving down their bit of road.” They’d stopped the driver, tried to extort money out of him and he asked for help on the CB and got plenty.

Doesn’t make any difference if the guy was known to the police or not, one on one is fair game, to repeatedly punch him in the face whilst he is down and stamp on his head is not a deserved punishment. Cowards attack others in this way. I see no problem with one person punching him to the ground but leave it at that, roll his car is another well deserved punishment. Why carry it on? What does that say about someone who can only join in with a fight that is already won and is over. Cowards that is what. If your going to help someone in a fight then help by stopping it not by stamping on the blokes head who is on the floor.

UKtramp:

I suppose what you’re implying is that Truckers standing together for each other, and dishing out a serious kicking to some low-life that has offended them is “Right Wing Thuggery”?

I guess I must be more to the Right than I thought then, as I applaud these guys for “making a difference” to those lowlifes and their sense of “Entitlement” to E100 for "crossing their territory. …

I guess I wouldn’t expect to be ■■■■■■ on if I were on fire, should I be parked up in a lonely Layby one night in this country, only to get attacked by a gang of brudders when I catch them trying to syphon my fuel… :frowning:

Winseer:

UKtramp:

I suppose what you’re implying is that Truckers standing together for each other, and dishing out a serious kicking to some low-life that has offended them is “Right Wing Thuggery”?

I guess I must be more to the Right than I thought then, as I applaud these guys for “making a difference” to those lowlifes and their sense of “Entitlement” to E100 for "crossing their territory. …

I guess I wouldn’t expect to be ■■■■■■ on if I were on fire, should I be parked up in a lonely Layby one night in this country, only to get attacked by a gang of brudders when I catch them trying to syphon my fuel… :frowning:

You applaud a gang of men stamping on someones head, low life or not it is unbelievable, but somehow why am I not surprised. My friend nearly lost his life in this way by a gang of fine men like these. You cannot accept that tipping his car over and getting a good pasting by one man was enough, you applaud others joining in and stamping on his head.

When the lone and not very big driver stopped to change a wheel and was asked to pay was the extortionist on his own … no he had two mates in the car.

I’m not going to condone stamping on someone’s head or kicking him in the head, but they got what they deserved in my opinion.

I have no sympathy for the three thugs whatsoever, I found it amusing how when put in the same position as he put the driver in the one extortionist couldn’t escape into the woods fast enough :laughing:

The only cowards in that video were the extortionists.

I agree in the context of them receiving their just desert and have expressed this but likewise I could not condone kicking and stamping on someones head. A line of punishment and a boundary has to be drawn somewhere or we become as bad if not worse. Yes it is nice to see the car tipped over and all the drivers closing in on them, even a driver lashing out at them is fair play, once the man went down then that is where it should stop.

tachograph:
When the lone and not very big driver stopped to change a wheel and was asked to pay was the extortionist on his own … no he had two mates in the car.

I’m not going to condone stamping on someone’s head or kicking him in the head, but they got what they deserved in my opinion.

I have no sympathy for the three thugs whatsoever, I found it amusing how when put in the same position as he put the driver in the one extortionist couldn’t escape into the woods fast enough :laughing:

The only cowards in that video were the extortionists.

aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd a big +1 there good buddy.
thugs get some of their own treatment back for a change.
and if your around a ferry port,then its not exactl in your owwn interests to behave anything other than implied aggressive to the ilegals…1 inch,youve lost 1 mile.
best to take a good stance and hope they look for an easier target.
:slight_smile:

I`ve seen that video a few times…and to me its KARMA…those who try and extort money illegally, just like these low lifes get what they deserve, and a plus point was a good kicking…mafia style…

If you live by the sword then you die by the sword. If you don’t like swords then don’t pick one up in the first place. No sympathy.