So you think it's been windy, eh?

Just found these 2 videos taken in Holland of storm David, in a report published today by one of our broadcasters.

nouvelobs.com/en-direct/a-ch … mpete.html

AFFBB028-9424-48EF-A2FD-A52124152A1C.jpeg

Yes they say Holland has been hit hard…mind you its a very flat country, and especially the towns near the north sea…take care out there .

Yep, it was mega windy here. 17 trucks reported going over during yesterday. Part of the roof blew off my kids school, and the Brandweer were in our street making the neighbou’s roof safe. Luckily, it had died down by the time I ventured out. I just had hail and torrential rain to cope with.

It was a nice sunny day today !

That’s the last time I have a Phall…

Looking at the beginning of the two vids, that has got to be some strength to actually blow that poor man off his feet and throw him like that and literally take a push bike out of some boys hands. And I do hope there was nobody in that portaloo that was being blown along the path, in the second vid, wasn’t you was it ND?

never used to believe in climate change but I do now,where are all these storm’s coming from,last year in this country I think we had 6 or 7 storms,a few years back that would have been unheard off,they seem to come one after the other now,we might even get a week of sun in the summer unlike last year with the wind and rain during the summer months,feel sorry for the people in Holland though,very bad that.

Deep ground core samples have been taken and analysed which show we had an ice age about every 10 thou years and that we are due one again soon so my advice is … dont throw away your thermal undies any day soon, this global warming is just a hiccup …

As its now a ‘fresh’ -30c outside i Think we’ve already started.

Definitely some weird weather going on. Driven through three heavy hail storms tonight, and now a spectacular storm where the lightning turned night to day. One lightning strike hit one of those wind turbines next to the A16 motorway causing a massive flash. I reckon that one bolt would definitely have brought Frankenstein’s monster back to life.

citycat:
Definitely some weird weather going on. Driven through three heavy hail storms tonight, and now a spectacular storm where the lightning turned night to day. One lightning strike hit one of those wind turbines next to the A16 motorway causing a massive flash. I reckon that one bolt would definitely have brought Frankenstein’s monster back to life.

Comon now Carryfast has been a bit quiet of late …