Freeview Aerial

A little non truck related but seen posts here regarding Aerials just cant seem to pull them up again
Looking for a good freeview aerial that I can connect to my tv at my house rather then go putting aerial up in the attic or on the roof , I don’t watch a lot of tv basically sky new s or bbc news and have gone through a few aerials that I can put beside the window but none of them are much good ,am living in west London
so any of the truck aerials would suit as I could stick them onto the window
whats the best aerials to get ?

Have you thought about ditching the aerial idea dn use a roku box or fire stick and stream the channels you want to watch?

Moonraker dtv 1000 power assisted is what I use, with very few problems.
They retail in Maplins about 50 quid, which sounds a lot, but I paid a lot less than that (can’t remember where sorry) so just shop around for one.

Amazon for £36

Thanks everyone , the moonraker was the on I was thinking of , all the other one I bought were crap but read good reviews on the moonraker.
I did think of the the roku type sticks but am unsure how they work , I have app s on my Samsung tv that you can watch past programs on bbc itv and channel 4 but my wifi can be very weak at times so it can be stop start specially in the evening between 5-7 pm , which I presume is down to peak demand in London at them times

nedflanders:
Thanks everyone , the moonraker was the on I was thinking of , all the other one I bought were crap but read good reviews on the moonraker.
I did think of the the roku type sticks but am unsure how they work , I have app s on my Samsung tv that you can watch past programs on bbc itv and channel 4 but my wifi can be very weak at times so it can be stop start specially in the evening between 5-7 pm , which I presume is down to peak demand in London at them times

I just use the suction pad on the mirror, but a mate has a pole that fits into the slot, he says he has always got a signal that way where ever he has been.

I`ve got an 84" satellite dish, and pole and suction them both to the windscreen…then i use a sattelite finder…and sit there with a wry grin on my face. :smiley:

Three aerials for 10£…laredoute.co.uk/ppdp/prod-3 … 1~tid:pla-