Lost & found

Long shot but If anybody knows a Chris Parker from the north east his lost property is at wh smiths in Woodall services…
[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

well done for being honest mate…and handing it in.

We’ll make this a sticky for a short time.

truckyboy:
well done for being honest mate…and handing it in.

cheers.We’ve all had that “oh ####” moment when we think we’ve lost something, unfortunately this guy did lose it and it’s lucky it was me that found it and not some low life that would exploit the poor guy. Fingers crossed for him…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I once dropped my wallet in a lay by on the A65 near Skipton.
I knew it was there as it was the only place I had stopped, Friday on the way home.
There was about 100.quid in it, and in 1995 it was worth a lot more than now.
I got home and even went back in the car 90 miles but it had gone.

The couple who found it were going away for weekend, they found it, but with no address in it only the cash, a photo of my 2 young kids and a Poplars 2000 discount card.
They got home the following Monday to Bradford, rang Poplars who gave them my details (yeh I know :unamused: ) and they rang me up.
I picked it up in Bradford the next week at their home, they were really nice people. I offered them some money and they refused, they said it was the pic of the 2 little kids that made them feel sorry for me.

The irony was that they then told me the weekend off they took turned out to be in my home town.
If my address had been in it they would have dropped it off for me. :smiley:

Salt of the earth folks right there Rob.

I also carry a photo of my little chap in my wallet.

Dipper_Dave:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dipper_Dave:

OMG!!! No one needs or wants to see that. [emoji23]

simcor:

Dipper_Dave:

OMG!!! No one needs or wants to see that. [emoji23]

Probably plenty that have though lol

I dropped my wallet in the loo at Derby services on the A38. Barely half an hour later I get a call from the National Motorcycle Museum :open_mouth: saying your wallet is at Derby services!!

The cleaning guy had found it and started ringing people whose cards I had in my wallet (I’m a ‘friend’ of the NMM) Top work that man :smiley:

Dipper_Dave:

Can’t you see him past your driver’s belly?