M74 southbound

Fisher21:

the nodding donkey:
We are presently attempting to get much needed supplies to the poor people of Scotland, but conditions are harsh… please help by pledging your soidarity and help here, on line, without actually putting your hand in your pocket.

I’d be quite happy to pledge my “soidarity” if I knew wtf it was, until someone explains to me what this daft lil prick is on about I’ll be keeping my “soidarity” all to myself I think.

Seriously though, I have a colleague that’s been stopped for the last 5 hrs northbound between j15 and j14 on the A74 and he’s still stuck there, me and another workmate were caught just before j11 southbound for best part of 5 hrs before being turned around back to base and according to Google maps it still aint moving.

If you’re going to pull me up on a spelling mistake, you should really try and do so without making your own. Unless I missed the ironic use of ‘lil’ in stead of ‘little’…

Half an inch of wet sleet, and the motorway is shut for hours. And Scotland wanted to be independent?