Maybrey Reliance info?

Jan 23rd drop and swop at Calais and reloading at Maybrey Reliance at Belvedere with architectural cast ali and cast iron street furniture. Turned it down yesterday but an hour later had my name on it, really dont know why they asked :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway…has anyone tipped/loaded here?
Cheers…

I have Andrew, a while ago though, shares an entrance at the bottom of a dead end road (Crabtree way?)with Lawsons builders merchants. All depends whats in the yard when you go in, I did manage a turnaround when I was there. Best to park outside for a couple of minutes and leg it in for a quick nose around before committing yerself!

Twoninety88:
I have Andrew, a while ago though, shares an entrance at the bottom of a dead end road (Crabtree way?)with Lawsons builders merchants. All depends whats in the yard when you go in, I did manage a turnaround when I was there. Best to park outside for a couple of minutes and leg it in for a quick nose around before committing yerself!

Thanks for that mate, yeah crabtree way rings a bell from what i read on the notes. Apparently its all palletised, strapped and shrink wrapped, makes a change from handball… :smiley:

What time are you in Erith tomorrow ? may well be that way myself as I can pass through on the way to Croydon and back.

And take some pics.

Just watch out for a red and white Actros with a red trailer as I have Maidstone first then Thamesmead Iron mountain so will pass straight through Erith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Just watch out for a red and white Actros with a red trailer as I have Maidstone first then Thamesmead Iron mountain so will pass straight through Erith

Think you’ll need to keep ya eyes in ya mirrors on the look out for a v4 700, going woooosh, keeping it lit, ferry button ON.

biggriffin:

blue estate:

Think you’ll need to keep ya eyes in ya mirrors on the look out for a v4 700, going woooosh, keeping it lit, ferry button ON.

Not if they’ve got a lane shut on the A206 in Erith by the tipper HQ heading outbound like today ! The traffic was queued for a mile

biggriffin:

blue estate:

The missus is doing it lads, ive still got the headache from hell for some reason after cracking my head and splitting my ear open changing a wheel last week. I was a day late back from Calais and wouldnt have got a 45hr in (reduced 24hr the week before). Blondy takes it steady, shes a little easier on the woooosh pedal than me :grimacing: