Maidstone tonight

Good chance I’ll be there can I park by the football ground? Or does anyone know anywhere else?

Ta

Not sure about where you stated, but I know Maidstone centre is not very accommodating for parking up a truck, yellow lines everywhere. There are 2 lay-byes (seperated from the main road) on the A228 just off Jnc4 of the M20 (Snodland direction), depending on what time you get there though, they do fill up quickly and be careful if your loaded, there have been trailers broken into there.

Pm sent

I’ve been working in the neighbourhood for years, and don’t think I’ve ever seen the football ground… There was me thinking that maybe Maidstone didn’t have one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ignorance is bliss.

largebloke1969:
Pm sent

Personal PM about where to park… seems fishy, you obviously have lots of space outside your house… Come on let us all know where we can leave the beast

Winseer:
I’ve been working in the neighbourhood for years, and don’t think I’ve ever seen the football ground… There was me thinking that maybe Maidstone didn’t have one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ignorance is bliss.

James Whatman Way, guess you’re not a “Stones” fan lol

““COME ON YOU STONES”” :laughing: :laughing: How are they doing by the way?

pierrot 14:
““COME ON YOU STONES”” :laughing: :laughing: How are they doing by the way?

“STONES” 13 in the “Vanorama League” with38 points, division 5? not sure will need to catch with my mates who drink in the “Stones” pub the “Hare & Hounds” Staceys St next to HMP Maidstone(“the big house”) local grudge match tonight 19.45 KO “Stones” v “Gills” btw Mr Winseer Chatham FC next next door to the dead centre of Chatham? (local knowledge needed here lol)

How did u get on mate

largebloke1969:
How did u get on mate

Just Googled it and as of 26 mins into the game the Stones are 1-0 up

pierrot 14:

largebloke1969:
How did u get on mate

Just Googled it and as of 26 mins into the game the Stones are 1-0 up

43 mins 1 - 1

splitshift:

Winseer:

Ignorance is bliss.

James Whatman Way, guess you’re not a “Stones” fan lol

I’m not a football fan full stop. :smiley: