Alcaline Transport

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know what it’s like to work for Alcaline please? I’ve been offered a job and wondered if it is worth the change.
They seem upfront and relaxed about the whole thing.
I wondered if anyone had personal experience of them.

Chata:
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know what it’s like to work for Alcaline please? I’ve been offered a job and wondered if it is worth the change.
They seem upfront and relaxed about the whole thing.
I wondered if anyone had personal experience of them.

No idea what they are like to work for.Or the pay.Kit looks good and well maintained though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good family firm to work for and the kit is good, with 4mt Euro trailers with auto raising roofs . Most of their work is Italien. I did agency for them. There are quite a few Poles that work there. On site garage, fuel up and auto wash vehicles at the AS24 other side of the road to their site. They do a lot of work transporting vehicle parts (Vauxhall, Land Rover, Jaguar). The only time you go near the trailer is to undo the curtains and maybe raise the roof to get high stillages out or empty ones back in. If you get a chance go for it.

Edited to add, Most of their units are Left hand drive

Let us know how you get on Chata

Been in their yard at Lymmn a few times to collect emergency loads going to Bentley Motors in Crewe .
Always pleasant and helpful and no B/S about client opening times or delivery times .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

One driver talk who they get 2400 after tax per month or 4 week if do Eu job.Minus-robot job.Taked trailer from yard and go to Italy and drop @swap trailer there and back to yard in UK.Most time same route.