Who’s seen who W/E 13/1/18

Coast2coast
Gickniff
Chapman69
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ovlov Jay in Tilbury, I was parked with a few other trucks waiting for a slot at 39 berth.

Orange kid on Monday

Tango Boy on the M1… in enough time flash a few times and wave… blanked again. I’m starting to take it personally now!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ignored by Tango Boy M1 north near Hemel Mon or Tue :wink:

Think Largebloke my have passed me on the 42 Friday while I was pondering life in a lay by.

the maoster:

Think Largebloke my have passed me on the 42 Friday while I was pondering life in a lay by.

Passed one of yours going s/b around Knutsford Sandbach area yesterday morning about half 10ish… wondered if it was you mate.
Reg plate looked similar to yours, but couldn’t really see that well.

robroy:
but couldn’t really see that well.

That’ll be on account of that bloody mask you wear! :wink: . Not me mate, yesterday I left Droitwich, had brekky at Colsterworth, changed trailers and then spent a wonderful 5 hours on a bay at Asda Castleford :imp: . Then back down the A1 and home.

the maoster:

Not guilty your honour , though I am harder to spot now as legohead has been removed , not through choice :unamused:

the maoster:

robroy:
but couldn’t really see that well.

That’ll be on account of that bloody mask you wear! :wink: .

:laughing:

im in this now

Poser :laughing: