Impressive forklift 'trick' driver

youtube.com/watch?v=J81DqMhlo_4

I thought it was good anyway.

and that’s why you’re waiting 2 hours to get tipped with nothing else in the yard!

Prefer this digger driver
youtube.com/watch?v=-bFLyqYkmKE

dri-diddly-iver:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J81DqMhlo_4

I thought it was good anyway.

So did I, :smiley:

especially when you have forklift drivers who seem to use the side of a truck as a braking system.

SWEDISH BLUE:
Prefer this digger driver
youtube.com/watch?v=-bFLyqYkmKE

I think that woman was as impressive, I don’t think I could have stood that still. :open_mouth:

was thinking it would be impressive if he manages to turn the wheel and get the gas on with the fork…since it can be a challenge with your fingers sometimes…prob a piezo tho

also…would have been better if someone booted the ■■■ and lighter just before he got to spark it :stuck_out_tongue:

Better without side shift, then I’d have been impressed!

Side shift is for wimps! :wink:

A pack of lighters like that were bouncing about in a rollcage and set fire to an Exel truck on the Wetherspoon’s contract.

We used to have a grab driver who could ■■■■■■ a packet of crisps out of your hand !

The forklift & lighter isn’t really a trick if you consider that it was filmed in reverse with a bit of clever editing :slight_smile:

Dork Lard:
The forklift & lighter isn’t really a trick if you consider that it was filmed in reverse with a bit of clever editing :slight_smile:

:unamused: Still looks good though whether a trick or not!