Sick bonus Scheme

TiredAndEmotional:

good_friend:
I’m asthmatic and really would prefer these blasted people who think they are wonderful for going into work with a cold or 'flu would stop and think first

The reality is a lot of “those blasted people” don’t have much option in many cases so you’re being a tad unreasonable there. Go live in a bubble and see how you get on. I have it myself right now and was looking forward to passing it onto the [zb] of a manager who has put me in that position. We were down to do dCPC together but he’s cried off for some reason…maybe he’s not well? :slight_smile:

You may be correct.

I did live in a ‘bubble’ for a while. In the old days hospitals put kids with bad asthma in a torture chamber called an oxygen tent. It was like a large plastic wrapped crib and you weren’t allowed any contact with humans. My mum used to come to see me and all she was allowed to do was pass me drinks through the zip on the side. I have had pneumonia 3 times now and I am missing part of one of my lungs.

If you don’t mind I will still prefer people not to pass on their colds to me as now I am over 50 I would still like to hang around a little longer if it’s OK with you. I have bills to pay as well so maybe I’m not the only selfish person??