M6 jnc37 to 36 sb

Well I have heard of having a quick lie down
During the day… but…

bertiebus:
Well I have heard of having a quick lie down
During the day… but…

I’ll refrain from making the expected comments until I’ve heard the driver is ok.

^^^^ no injuries reported, fill ya boots!

Sorry Dozy looks like they are gonna need you for the Friday.

Practicing his low bridge manoeuvre.

Actrosman:
^^^^ no injuries reported, fill ya boots!

What no bridge! :open_mouth: Either Stobrats standards are slipping or it was an agency driver.

Been on his phone or asleep. It’s drifted into the soft wet verge, and whilst he’s woken up and tried to over correct it, it’s gone wrong.

If they can’t close a stretch of road by taking a bridge out, they’ll lay a wagon over on the road to stop anyone using it.

mardybum:
Been on his phone or asleep. It’s drifted into the soft wet verge, and whilst he’s woken up and tried to over correct it, it’s gone wrong.

If they can’t close a stretch of road by taking a bridge out, they’ll lay a wagon over on the road to stop anyone using it.

Or he’s had mechanical failure or he’s taken evasive action or he’s been trying to stop himself being blown over as it’s obviously empty.

harrawaffa:

mardybum:

Or he’s had mechanical failure or he’s taken evasive action or he’s been trying to stop himself being blown over as it’s obviously empty.

No, definitely not empty… :unamused:

RoadsRat:
No, definitely not empty… :unamused:

Apologies. It’s a chip liner which one would expect to contain chips. At least he’s strapped it.

yep,those vosa approved internals have certainly done their job there…never moved an inch.
there not just strapped,there stobart strapped. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
poor driver though .

It’s kept me out of trouble today manning the closure for 6 hours!

BossHogg:
It’s kept me out of trouble today manning the closure for 6 hours!

Don’t forget January 19th 2018. It’s only 2 weeks away now. Has Judge Peter Davies recovered and returned to work ?

I haven’t heard anything, I’ll post on the other topic if I do.

I wonder how theyl react to this , we’ve got gurkas at dc420 asking if you’ what your tri height is , what you cab height marker is set to , Goole some bloke doing the same , others asking if your d/d trained , some kid at dav 1 saying don’t hit a bridge , some bird on microlise leaving messages to keep checking tri height , memoes everywhere .
I guess in this case stabailizers would be the only answer :exclamation: :exclamation: though with it being slack time of year things should improve as 90 % of the drivers are apparently on a beach soaking up the sun after earning more in six months than a regular driver does in 12 :unamused: